Waverley Train Station

Just slightly off thread but does the Waverley homes site have access to Superfast Fibreoptic Broadband or only ADSL? Either way what download speeds do you get?

My son lives on the Waverley estate, he has got Virgin broadband TiVo service.

But origin will be closing come August so is there any other fibre optic broadband?

Guest busdriver1

There are proposed changes to buses in the area as part of the new Rotherham bus partnership scheme which would see a fast bus from the Catcliffe area to Sheffield via the Parkway as well as one via Handsworth along with the retention of the A1 service via the industrial areas.

They were thrown out by the people who were to be left with a poor service i.e. all affected by the proposals.

There are rumours that a MK2 version is on the cards but doubt it will bear any resemblance to the last fiasco.

But origin will be closing come August so is there any other fibre optic broadband?

They used to run on digital region but have bought out some of the network themselves. Digital Region will be closing in August but Origin wont be. I think they may have even bought out the lot round Catcliffe as it was widely known to be one of (if not the) most profitable areas for them

As an aside, drove through there recently and they are building a restaurant-type place. Tried to see the sign but couldnt make it out. Anyone know what it is going to be?

I think it is a pub-restaurant being opened by Marstons Brewery