Are free bus passes making people fat?

Does owning a car make you fat AND lazy? the amount of people I see going to the local shops which are only 10 mins away in their car... well it is allot.

Then they teach their kids the lazyness, by driving them to a school just down the road.

10 mins by car... Could be 10 miles away and will hopefully be 2 miles away or more.

I wouldn't walk for an hour (or more) to the shops and back (carrying shopping) when I could take the car.

10 mins by car... Could be 10 miles away and will hopefully be 2 miles away or more.

I wouldn't walk for an hour (or more) to the shops and back (carrying shopping) when I could take the car.

Sheffield quay's canal walk to the retail park aldi is lovely, takes over a hour.

You do have a point carrying it back is silly but the tram is right there for that.

I think eating just one bus a day is enough for any one....but some do go over the top by eating 3 or more.....

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 15:43 ----------

sorry about above iv never eaten a bus pass......so I don't know how many one can eat

I think eating just one bus a day is enough for any one....but some do go over the top by eating 3 or more.....

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 15:43 ----------

sorry about above iv never eaten a bus pass......so I don't know how many one can eat

But you clearly know a lot about eating buses!

Does owning a car make you fat AND lazy? the amount of people I see going to the local shops which are only 10 mins away in their car... well it is allot.

Then they teach their kids the lazyness, by driving them to a school just down the road.

Many motorists find that their poor fingers are so obese that they can't manage to indicate.