Renewing a driving licence

orbs

just been online to renew my oh's licence and after i got to the page send money, i nearly fell off my chair it was asking for £80, have i been on one of those rip off sites it did look genuine. when he got to 70 i paid £20 now 76 wow. which post offices deal with licences? i'm in s9

thanks for that info, it was completely different site to the one i used so filled it in until i got to the page where it asked for passport no. and couldnt use it as it had expired 4 years ago! i used your link (thanks) got right to last bit and the computer froze then couldnt diplay web page so lost that. changing from talk talk soon its been a nightmare for past 2month with freezing

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! There are a lot of 'check and send' scam sites out there. My husband applied for our daughters provisional and thought he was on the DVLA site because it looked genuine. It was in fact a scam site that checks and sends your application to the DVLA. He paid £50 which he thought was the fee for provisional when in fact it was their charges so you don't think your being scammed. Anyway we had to pay another fee to the DVLA who are aware of these sites but can't do anything about it. In the end it cost us £100 for a £50 provisional license! I also know someone who was stung by £80 on a Passport renewal scam site and have been told same applies for Theory applications.