What time do you get up?

well i usually get up between 12 & 2pm everyday, unless ive got a lecture at 9:10am - then i get up about 8:50 - and am never late!!!!

but i do tend to go to bed at stupid hours in the morning!! never in bed before 3 usually... sometimes (ok a lot of times) even later!!!:thumbsup:

Well I set my alarm for 6:55am week days but my son is usually up between 5:30 - 6:30am. Once he's awake that's it, I'm not allowed to sleep! Weekends are the same. Once he's up that's it! I am permanently knackered as a result! :(

I'm afraid I'm not a morning person! During the week I'll get up at 7.30 but that's after hitting the snooze button on my alarm every 10mins for half an hour :D

Weekends normally about 9 ish - I'd stay in bed longer (especially when it's cold and dark) but then I'd get a headache for sleeping too long. :suspect:

I get up at 4-30 am on morning shift and around 8-30 am on afternoon shift.

Not much fun during the winter months.

7am during the week - 10(ish) on Saturdays - and whenever I can be bothered on Sundays (usually not till dinner time)...

I am up every morning at 04:30am I spend 2 hours on my pc checking my emails and replying to them, I then do some more work like checking my list for the up and coming photos that are needed, I have breakfast at about 07:00am cant eat when I first get up got to be at least 2 hours before I have breakfast or even longer. I go to bed when I am ready I have been known not to go to bed if I have got a lot to do but thats if I am really busy.

In the week I set the alarm for 5.40 but I sometimes don't get out of bed until 6.30 but then i don't feel awake - takes me ages to wake up.

Saturdays depends if i've been clubbing but usually about 10 - I like to watch Steve Jones on T4 and Popworld.

Sundays if I've been clubbing about 11 but if not I like to go to gym to wake myself up for the day so about 8.30.

In the holidays if its a lazy day I like to be up for 9.30 otherwise i feel like I'm wasting my day but first day of my hols I make it a rule to stay in bed as long as i like - last one was 2 p.m. and was shamed out of bed by best mate and her three year old.

I just wish I could have a normal nights sleep.... I seem to be awake forever bar a few hours every now and then. :D

I get up at 6.45am weekdays and around 8.30 to 9.00 at weekends but I still wake up at 6.45 most weekends - doh!!

weekdays 630am or earlier, weekends, anything from 8am to around lunch time, depends how i feel or if iv been out.

I work 8 till 5 or 8.30 till 6 - so I get up at 6 or 6.30 depending