Can anyone tell me why Calendar only shows Lincolnshire news

We have had this before. There are various Calendars you can tune into. Its explained in this leaflet. You just need to tune into the one that covers sheffield north or south. Read the leaflet.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fask.ofcom.org.uk%2Fresources%2Fofcom%2Ftelevision%2FSheffITV.pdf&ei=xs7aUpWPLMiY0AWXl4GIAg&usg=AFQjCNE8SHYQ7ATEQ_FI_4mWOQUZ-5TgCw&sig2=sl0_p76sODHaNEY49R1Gbw&bvm=bv.59568121,d.d2k

If it's on freeview then you need to do a rescan of your channels. It sounds like you're getting your signal from the Belmont transmitter in Lincolnshire.

If you're on sky then you need to give them a ring to get your area changed.

Edited by yorkiepudd

If it's on freeview then you need to do a rescan of your channels. It sounds like you're getting your signal from the Belmont transmitter in Lincolnshire.

If you're on sky then you need to give them a ring to get your area changed.

Do they throw in removal costs?

I blame the digital age. Actually, I do, cos 4 channels used to be plenty. Now everybody wants to be important and significant and champion their bit of land or city. I do not give a poo poo. Talk to me like normal, not like a moron.

Why is it when I am in Sheffield , Calendar only talks about Lincolnshire & Hull ? . She doesn't live in either of those places. It is so annoying. :mad:

i wish i could still get calendar hull and lincolnshire :)

some digital tv's pick up the wrong local news.