The Best Italian Restaurant in Sheffield?

Ive worked at Antibo's which is a excellent place to eat

Ive also worked at Zucca which again is excellent food (and cheaper than you may think) around £9-12 for a main.

Ive also eated at Piccalilo where the manager came from Zucca and Antibo's, and again a wonderful new resturant.. I had a great meal there....

hope this helps :)

We ate at Piccolino's in St Paul's Parade last night before going to the cinema. Great space, very modern decor and a fine view out onto the Peace Garden fountains and water-balls glinting in the sun. The food was very good and the service was fine. Two main courses, two desserts and a bottle of wine came to £50.

I'd second the vote for Vito's. Not tried Maranello's, but given that Maranello is Vito's sister, I imagine the food would be of a similar standard.

See i went off forum recomendations and tried Vito's in walkley but both my family and my g/f's family didn't think it was that nice at all? It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong. I just couldn't see what people raved about!

• 4 months later...