Police using Tazers on young people

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/26/police-tasers-being-used-on-children-as-young-as-11-4161797/

I, for one, am on the side of the police here. Teach the little scrotes early on that there's a painful consequence of their actions.

However I would make one change. When they do have to tazer a child, once they've done that, locate the parents and tazer them too!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/26/police-tasers-being-used-on-children-as-young-as-11-4161797/

I, for one, am on the side of the police here. Teach the little scrotes early on that there's a painful consequence of their actions.

However I would make one change. When they do have to tazer a child, once they've done that, locate the parents and tazer them too!

Tazering a child?

Thats obscene! Theres is simply NO excuse for this!!!

Tazering a child?

Thats obscene! Theres is simply NO excuse for this!!!

But there's an excuse for the kid being a scrote to the point that police are called and non-lethal firearms are considered to be the next viable option?

As I said, I'm all for it. Teaches them consequences of their actions. Kids these days don't get the discipline they need and most of that is down to extremely poor parenting. Hence why I also stated they should go tazer the parents too.

But there's an excuse for the kid being a scrote to the point that police are called and non-lethal firearms are considered to be the next viable option?

As I said, I'm all for it. Teaches them consequences of their actions. Kids these days don't get the discipline they need and most of that is down to extremely poor parenting. Hence why I also stated they should go tazer the parents too.

it used to be a clip round the ear :suspect:

Ah but then the liberal busy-bodies went around clamoring about how it's wrong to physically discipline your child and got laws put in place which stopped that.

It's the same liberal busy-bodies complaining now about the state of youth today. Go figure.

No problem with it at all. If its a last resort and someone has taken the necessary decision.

11 is old enough to be responsible for your own actions. If you are causing such mayhem that tazering is seen as a necessary action - you are certainly in charge of your own actions.

All this talk of "...there only children..." NONESENSE.

We have recently had the horrendous story of a 12 year old rapist on the loose. Adult crime = adult consenquences. We have tweens involved in knife crime, murder, brutal attacks, armed robbery, rioting and vandalism.

Innocent children not knowing what they are doing... ....broken homes.... ...bad influences ......my backside.

Old enough to do any of that. Old enough to deal with the punishments as a result.

the police force is probably staffed by 11 year olds these days to save money

........probably a reading age of 11,and even that surpasses the level of the thread starter.

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 11:45 ----------

No problem with it at all. If its a last resort and someone has taken the necessary decision.

11 is old enough to be responsible for your own actions. If you are causing such mayhem that tazering is seen as a necessary action - you are certainly in charge of your own actions.

All this talk of "...there only children..." NONESENSE.

We have recently had the horrendous story of a 12 year old rapist on the loose. Adult crime = adult consenquences. We have tweens involved in knife crime, murder, brutal attacks, armed robbery, rioting and vandalism.

Innocent children not knowing what they are doing... ....broken homes.... ...bad influences ......my backside.

Old enough to do any of that. Old enough to deal with the punishments as a result.

Your points are weakened by the above.I don't think we want certain items brought into a discussion.