Police using Tazers on young people

When my daughter was 11 there was a boy in her class that was over 6 foot and he would have been stronger than a lot of men and most women. If he attacked a police officer with a knife then wouldn't that be an excuse for tazering him?

The news story gave no detail about the incident where an 11 year old was tazered so I don't understand how anyone can have an opinion on whether it was right or wrong.

Well said.

You can bet the 11 year old wasn't tazered just for sticking his (or her) hand in the sweetie jar in the cornershop.

When my daughter was 11 there was a boy in her class that was over 6 foot and he would have been stronger than a lot of men and most women. If he attacked a police officer with a knife then wouldn't that be an excuse for tazering him?

The news story gave no detail about the incident where an 11 year old was tazered so I don't understand how anyone can have an opinion on whether it was right or wrong.

Did you meet the boy -it sounds a little improbable.

Did you meet the boy -it sounds a little improbable.

Sorry but sounds very probable, when I was 14 I knew someone of same age with a full beard, and not a bit of it bum fluff. I see kids now & I'm amazed by how well some are developed, way in front of us when we were kids.

Mind you lots are bigger than me now and I'm an old bugger.:hihi::hihi:

Sorry but sounds very probable, when I was 14 I knew someone of same age with a full beard, and not a bit of it bum fluff. I see kids now & I'm amazed by how well some are developed, way in front of us when we were kids.

Mind you lots are bigger than me now and I'm an old bugger.:hihi::hihi:

When I was 14 I knew a similar bloke,my uncle Jack,who was 54.