Murder in Rotherham

last 2 weeks had 2 murders, 2 stabbings, 2 rapes in Rotherham, its a cesspit of scum and im ashamed to come from it

Pretty much sums up my facebook status from last night.

it's shocking, i dealt with him through work he was such a friendly chap its such a shame

Sorry momentarily dropped a clanger - resolved now i hope.

i recorded some footage for a video project in this shop. i spoke to the people working there at the time, which was about 12 years ago now. unfortunately, i have the only copies of the footage which is on small video cassettes. does anyone know if there is a device i can get which will play back the film so i can view it? i understand the person who has been murdered was 20 years old, so would have only been around 8 at the time we shot the film and thus will not be in the video. i remember two people being in the shop at the time. i also did film at another local butchers too.

pm me if you can help.

i recorded some footage for a video project in this shop. i spoke to the people working there at the time, which was about 12 years ago now. unfortunately, i have the only copies of the footage which is on small video cassettes. does anyone know if there is a device i can get which will play back the film so i can view it? i understand the person who has been murdered was 20 years old, so would have only been around 8 at the time we shot the film and thus will not be in the video. i remember two people being in the shop at the time. i also did film at another local butchers too.

pm me if you can help.

The victim, Parvaiz Iqbal, was 40. The man that was injured was also 40.

Edited by nikki-red

rip i dont know you but you will now be in paradise and the person who did this should be sent to hell there is no place in heaven for people like him it makes people so angry that this is happening why does it happen who knows so sad

The victim, Parvaiz Iqbal, was 40. The man that was injured was also 40.

if they were there in 2001, they will be in the video. i cannot remember the name of the owner but i think i would have mentioned it in the film. i dont think i spoke to the other guy working in the back as he was rather busy.

Why isn't this in the Sheffield section? It's local news. There are often Rotherham threads in the Sheffield section. Doesn't Rotherham have a Sheffield postcode in effect?

Why isn't this in the Sheffield section? It's local news. There are often Rotherham threads in the Sheffield section. Doesn't Rotherham have a Sheffield postcode in effect?

No Rotherhams Rotherham and apart from being in the same county is a separate entity from Sheffield