Decent Indian Take-away, Stradbroke area?

Does anybody know of a decent Indian Take-away in, or close to, the Stradbroke area?

Never been able to find one, and don't ever get flyers from any.

Does anybody know of a decent Indian Take-away in, or close to, the Stradbroke area?

Never been able to find one, and don't ever get flyers from any.

We use Akash at woodhouse, freindly staff and great food and i think you get discount on first order. That is of course our opnion other people may say different but we never had a bad meal :)

We use Akash at woodhouse, freindly staff and great food and i think you get discount on first order. That is of course our opnion other people may say different but we never had a bad meal :)

I use to use Akash - nice curries.

But for last couple of years I have been using The Indian Connoisseur at Handsworth top 0114 2889018.

Top cheff - tell him how you like your meal & he will oblige.

Prices a little bit cheaper at Connoisseur also.

Akash never had a problem with there food

I use to use Akash - nice curries.

But for last couple of years I have been using The Indian Connoisseur at Handsworth top 0114 2889018.

Top cheff - tell him how you like your meal & he will oblige.

Prices a little bit cheaper at Connoisseur also.

oohhh i might try this one aswell! thanks :)

spice villa, just down from manor top, it restaurant standard food, prices are reasonable and food divine

Koh I Noor Restaurant just down from Handsworth church. Excellent to eat in or take away.

Woodhouse Spice highly recommended - and you can order through JustEat.co.uk :)

Thankyou all for taking the trouble to reply.

Will try all your reccommendations.

My vote would be for Indian Connoisseur, they have usually offered good quality food, although I was a bit disappointed with my last meal - a bit watery - perhaps an off night though.

The Koh-I - Noor - ... I enjoyed eating here in the restaurant and for Take Aways when it first opened (under a different name, but can't remember which at the moment) when it was run by Simon? Who had run the Star of India in Attercliffe. Excellent food and Great Customer service.

Over the years I've found that it's gone down hill a bit- and I certainly won't try their Kebabish add on to the restaurant - I saw it being 'built' over a week or two-Hmmmm! Will stick to IC for take aways ( will give them a second chance)!