How is the dating scene for foreigners in Sheffield and UK in general?

I'm not into dating, personal reasons so please don't ask why, but I'm just curious.

How is the dating scene for foreigners in UK and Sheffield in particular? Language it's clearly not a problem since everybody speaks English to some extent otherwise you won't be able to get by. Are there any barriers which might give foreigners a hard time finding a girlfriend/boyfriend in UK and Sheffield?

In some countries foreigners, men especially, have a hard time with this issue because of various issues: small cities and one simply does not have any options to choose from, cultural differences, the language barrier and sometimes ever pure and simple racism. Are there any similar issues in UK (Sheffield is self-implied here)?

I'm not into dating, personal reasons so please don't ask why, but I'm just curious.

How is the dating scene for foreigners in UK and Sheffield in particular? Language it's clearly not a problem since everybody speaks English to some extent otherwise you won't be able to get by. Are there any barriers which might give foreigners a hard time finding a girlfriend/boyfriend in UK and Sheffield?

In some countries foreigners, men especially, have a hard time with this issue because of various issues: small cities and one simply does not have any options to choose from, cultural differences, the language barrier and sometimes ever pure and simple racism. Are there any similar issues in UK (Sheffield is self-implied here)?

I suppose if you got the money they have got the time:hihi::hihi:

You just wanna show the girls your tattoos.Don't you Adrian..;)

How the hell do you know my name and about my tattoos? And they're not visible. I don't wish to show them to anyone

I don't bother dating either, waste of time, but there must be issues about language, but then if theirs was that bad, they wouldn't bother enrolling?

Racism? Probably, but being British they'd be all polite and distant. Besides, some sites allow options of whom may contact you?

I wasn't talking about online dating

the "Dating Scene" is bad enough for Sheffielders born and bred...

So I wish you the best of luck!

best of luck for what?