Ozmen Food Centre on London Road

BEDROCK

Has anyone been in to Ozmen International Food Centre on London Road in town.

I have visited many times and been in today, wow it has something for everyone in there.

There is wall to wall stuff from various continents and it really has a huge range of diverse flavours.

Their meat and pastry section on the second floor is awesome and I can only wish we have more of these style of shops, the Chinese store just off the Moor is also fantastic with friendly staff and is always a pleasure to wonder round.

If the redeveloped Moor entices more of these sort of shops then it may be very successful in the long run.

It's unbelievably good.

I go in for all sorts of ethnic stuff especially preserved lemons which are about half the price than the ones in supermarkets. Polish lager as well.

Huge tubs of yogurt, olives, every pickled vegetable under the sun, fresh vegetables I've never heard of before. And the fresh giant breads made in the back room are stunning.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.