Feminism or Misandry?

Arr sez...

That's the biggest load of guff I've heard for a long time!

Theres a lot more where that came from.

<Guff>

:hihi::hihi: Can you do away with the comedy and give something a little more philosophical please.

I feel really short changed.

You'll have to expand on that. How does the fact that women are still paid less on average fit into that view point for example?

There are reasons why men on average still earn more than women, that has nothing to do with oppression or discrimination, but stems mostly from the type of work, trades or skills that are undertaken by more males than females.

Do you actually know of any female who is being oppressed or discriminated against by their current employer ?

---------- Post added 03-09-2013 at 20:31 ----------

:hihi::hihi: Can you do away with the comedy and give something a little more philosophical please.

I feel really short changed.

Philosphical or not he does have a point, I know plenty of married and unmarried men who have devoted themselves to a lifetime of hard work for the benefit of their needy wives and of course their families !

As a matter of interest has anybody on here had any personal experience of men being paid more than women in a work place?

I am talking about a situation where they have equal qualifications, equal experience, equal time in the job and where they haven't negotiated their own pay packages (in other words jobs with collective pay bargaining).

So, the same number of hours, (no piece work) doing exactly the same job, in exactly the same location.

Salaried jobs mind. No commission based work. And just for once, no quoting stats from either side. Just what you have seen yourself.

Edited by Rand Hobart

The extent of ambition for most women is to be pretty, to make the house nice, go shopping, relax in the spa, get their hair and nails done, do lunch, have babies and go on vacations and get any man they can find stupid enough who earns enough money to work all of his life to foot their bills.

How do you know what "most women" want? Your limited experience as a hen-pecked husband hardly makes you an expert on women and their goals.

The so-called oppression you've described seems more like a series of poor life choices on the part of some men. If you don't want to foot the lifetime bills for a vain, greedy, lazy, sex-withholding woman, then divorce her! Or, better yet, don't marry and/or impregnate her in the first place!

"Oppression" solved.

The extent of ambition for most women is to be pretty, to make the house nice, go shopping, relax in the spa, get their hair and nails done, do lunch, have babies and go on vacations and get any man they can find stupid enough who earns enough money to work all of his life to foot their bills. In return he gets NOTHING that he actually wants out of life for himself. He's literally just sacrificed his entire life to work for the materialist whims of a woman who he doesn't even get to have sex with anymore because she closed those doors long ago.

You don't speak for women ( you clearly know very little about them and dislike them) you don't speak for me and you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

You sound very bitter, very foolish and you're clearly talking drivel. Outdated, mysogynistic drivel at that.

How do you know what "most women" want? Your limited experience as a hen-pecked husband hardly makes you an expert on women and their goals.

The so-called oppression you've described seems more like a series of poor life choices on the part of some men. If you don't want to foot the lifetime bills for a vain, greedy, lazy, sex-withholding woman, then divorce her! Or, better yet, don't marry and/or impregnate her in the first place!

"Oppression" solved.

I have vast experience with women which is exactly the reason why I've never married or ever will. I see through the charade. Not that it's hard to see through. Only a complete doofus of a male with no ability to use logic would ever get married. I know exactly what "most women" want because they make it so obvious for me to know in many ways proven by actual sales figures of how women consume in their masses. And yet so many men don't see it. It's embarrassing how up front women are about what they want and it starts very early on in a girls life. Ridiculous fairytales such as Cinderella and Snow white engrained into their brains dulling their minds from ambition. Prince charming, knights in shining armour, tall dark and handsome men to sweep them off their feet with no effort on their part except being pretty. What do you think a "bitter woman" is. It's a plain looking female over 40 who still has to go out to work herself because she hasn't yet managed to snare a male to do everything for her and to keep her in the manner in which she desires. Why do you think a pretty young female will marry a rich 58 year old ugly man instead of a poor 20 year old handsome man.

Society is set up to oppress men and to enslave them for life for no return. But some of us refuse to play such a silly game because we are not morons. I love my life because I'm totally free and there isn't a single day that goes by that I'm not thankful for my "amazing" gift of FORESIGHT!

I have vast experience with women which is exactly the reason why I've never married or ever will. I see through the charade. Not that it's hard to see through. Only a complete doofus of a male with no ability to use logic would ever get married. I know exactly what "most women" want because they make it so obvious for me to know in many ways proven by actual sales figures of how women consume in their masses. And yet so many men don't see it. It's embarrassing how up front women are about what they want and it starts very early on in a girls life. Ridiculous fairytales such as Cinderella and Snow white engrained into their brains dulling their minds from ambition. Prince charming, knights in shining armour, tall dark and handsome men to sweep them off their feet with no effort on their part except being pretty. What do you think a "bitter woman" is. It's a plain looking female over 40 who still has to go out to work herself because she hasn't yet managed to snare a male to do everything for her and to keep her in the manner in which she desires. Why do you think a pretty young female will marry a rich 58 year old ugly man instead of a poor 20 year old handsome man.

Society is set up to oppress men and to enslave them for life for no return. But some of us refuse to play such a silly game because we are not morons. I love my life because I'm totally free and there isn't a single day that goes by that I'm not thankful for my "amazing" gift of FORESIGHT!

Utterly pathetic.

Men and women have almost nothing in common except women want a man to enslave for life and man is too dumb to realise that's what's happened so goes along with it once it's too late.

Philosphical or not he does have a point, I know plenty of married and unmarried men who have devoted themselves to a lifetime of hard work for the benefit of their needy wives and of course their families !

In order to benefit their families they should devote their lives. Making a poor choice of needy wife has no bearing on his responsibility as a guardian.

I know a few women married or otherwise who have been at the cutting edge of violence, control and vindictiveness from men. You are making no argument that men are at a disadvantage, and the cards heavily stacked against in the favour of women historically. All you're doing is supporting a well known fact that both men and women are at a disadvantage in some cases..

It's a well known documented fact that historically, socially and culturally that women have been at a disadvantage in the past, and even now, unless you believe the feminist and suffragette movements were the result of women who regarded themselves as equal.:roll:

So no, he doesn't have a point as neither do you. You'd be well advised at the risk of looking stupid to distance yourself from the fool rather than aligning yourself.

---------- Post added 04-09-2013 at 00:25 ----------

I have vast experience with women

Course you do

All you have done there is prove that you personally are at a disadvantage as an individual man, not that man is generally.

I put it to the test. Any woman reading the above post please confirm that the character Ars sezI is attractive.

No new profiles please:hihi:

Edited by ronthenekred

All you have done there is prove that you personally are at a disadvantage as an individual man, not that man is generally.

I put it to the test. Any woman reading the above post please confirm that the character Ars sezI is attractive.

No new profiles please:hihi:

How can I possibly be at a disadvantage? A wife and kids are money draining sinks on an EPIC scale and I'll NEVER pay a penny out on such nonsense. Imagine that money saved and invested over time and the compound effect that has on my lifestyle. Instead of my entire life's hard work benefiting some random female and kids who would give me almost nothing back in return, it goes on me. I get to have the wonderful carefree life instead of funding someone else's. Now, as chance would have it, I'm a very handsome man, not that that makes any difference. You're still making the mistake that looks make a difference. Women couldn't care less about looks if the man can give her the life she desires. Women don't see men in the same way men see women. We care about external beauty, they care about security and lifestyle. That's why a 30 year old female just gave birth to 72 year Peter Stringfellow's latest child.

Men and women have almost nothing in common except women want a man to enslave for life and man is too dumb to realise that's what's happened so goes along with it once it's too late.

You are just trolling, Arr Sez. that's the long and the short of it.

I'm not bothered about "enslaving" a bloke, let alone enslaving him for life! I want my man to be intelligent, not dumb.