Feminism or Misandry?

I'm talking rubbish because I can't be bothered to enlighten you? Yes, that makes sense. It doesn't take a genius to work out why it is the average man who is oppressed not woman. You need me to explain that to you? Surely not.

Your claim that men are more oppressed than women is clearly rubbish.

Your refusal to explain why you think that is clearly evidence of your reasons being utterly laughable or that there aren't any and you don't really believe the guff you're spouting.

Your claim that men are more oppressed than women is clearly rubbish.

Your refusal to explain why you think that is clearly evidence of your reasons being utterly laughable or that there aren't any and you don't really believe the guff you're spouting.

You're so funny Halibut, you must be godlike to know exactly what I'm thinking. If your mind wasn't so tightly shut you would at least have the ability to realise that not everyone has the same beliefs as you, nor the need to attack them with insults if they either decline to explain themselves or their reasoning doesn't meet with your approval. #GetOverYourselfHalibut

It's honestly a rare day i come into contact with a man who believes that it is women who are oppressed not men.

You're so funny Halibut, you must be godlike to know exactly what I'm thinking. If your mind wasn't so tightly shut you would at least have the ability to realise that not everyone has the same beliefs as you, nor the need to attack them with insults if they either decline to explain themselves or their reasoning doesn't meet with your approval. #GetOverYourselfHalibut

It's honestly a rare day i come into contact with a man who believes that it is women who are oppressed not men.

So you have no evidence at all to support your view. People can rightly dismiss your claims as nothing more than nonsense unless you offer some explanation of them.

So you have no evidence at all to support your view. People can rightly dismiss your claims as nothing more than nonsense unless you offer some explanation of them.

On the most basic level, you only have to look at the life paths of the average man against that of the average woman to quickly understand who is oppressed.

On the most basic level, you only have to look at the life paths of the average man against that of the average woman to quickly understand who is oppressed.

You'll have to expand on that. How does the fact that women are still paid less on average fit into that view point for example?

Very poor. How can your beliefs be criticised or questioned, in this instance you refuse to divulge any belief or explanation..

You have entered a thread with a claim. You were asked to substantiate that claim. You failed to substantiate with "it doesn't take a genius" which isn't substantive but more likely an insult.

If you have nothing to add other than making unsubstantiated claims then I recommend the playground where you may feel more at ease. You're not adding, you're just trolling.

---------- Post added 03-09-2013 at 20:04 ----------

You'll have to expand on that. How does the fact that women are still paid less on average fit into that view point for example?

You've made the mistake of letting him off the hook..now he'll go into something completely differently which will fit well with avoiding his first claim. Don't coach him..let him dig the hole, not you.

---------- Post added 03-09-2013 at 20:08 ----------

Men?

Again, a variation on you first empty claim.

Edited by ronthenekred