New 2013 wednesday home kit

It's not bad - seen worse.

From the Star:- Wandisco (beats Wonga) :)

WANdisco, the Sheffield and Silicon Valley-based developer of software for global enterprises, has filed applications for three new patents in the United States.

The new filings follow the Electric Works company’s success in securing a patent in January for new developments involving software operating across Wide Area Networks – the ‘WAN’ in WANdisco’s name.

The company says that its new patent applications relate to the innovations developed by a team of five PhD’s led by WANdisco’s co-founder Dr Yeturu Aahlad that enhance security, reliability, flexibility and efficiency in the field of distributed computing.

The innovations are said to bring significant benefits for customers using WANdisco’s software for applications involving what has come to be known as “Big Data.”

Big Data applications involve collections of data that are so large that they are difficult to store and manipulate locally on desktop computers and include analysing economic trends, combating disease and crime, predicting the weather and complex problems in physics.

WANdisco chairman and chief executive David Richards said: “Our team continues to break new ground in the field of distributed computing technology. We are proud to have some of the world’s most talented engineers in this field working for us and look forward to the eventual approval of these most recent patent applications. We are particularly excited about their application across our new Big Data product line.”

WANdisco’s products are also used by blue chip corporates around the world to ensure software developers in different offices are always working on the latest version of the business’s bespoke systems.

I like it. I wasn't going to get it this season seems I've barely had the last one. Glad they've gone for a completely different design to previous shirts

I dont like it,looks good from the back though.Called in to watch some of the training session today madine scored a hat trick,so he does know where the net is.

its not bad seen worse

think look better with black shorts thou

Awful and not just because it's blue and white. Would say same if it was red and white.

Ridiculous. It looks like the top half has been ripped away and he's wearing the equally ridiculous 1970 shirt underneath.

Jim I agree like ours why does it need the big band across the top FGS, both are awful

Pete

It's another template kit, much like the blades.

Gone are the days where a team had a totally different kit to other teams.

It doesn't look bad, but it does look like a training top.

I still think the owls would look good in a just plain blue and white shirt, like the old Sanderson kits.

Having looked at all our kits from the past,ive got to say my favourite is 1958/61 V necked, broad blue/white stripes,black shorts,blue/white hooped socks.[no sponsors obviously]A proper kit.