Stuart Hall's sentence doubled

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheffandy

Do you have to work very hard at being a *****, or does it come naturally?

I will let you decide, once you can avoid saturating the forum with cliche-ridden bigotry.

lol. BigotryÂ*is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred.

So, by definition, I fear, distrust and hate a convicted child sex rapist.

Any further questions, your honour?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 26-10-2013 at 18:02 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by avidcameron

Quote:

Do you have to work very hard at being a *****, or does it come naturally?

I will let you decide, once you can avoid saturating the forum with cliche-ridden bigotry.

lol. Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred.

So, by definition, I fear, distrust and hate a convicted child sex rapist.

Any further questions, your honour?

Apparently Hall has been placed on sucicide watch after being charged with two more rapes. Like to think it's the guilt crushing him but a seriously doubt it. I seriously dobut he gives a damn about his victims. More likely missing his life of luxury.

Quote:

Do you have to work very hard at being a *****, or does it just come naturally?

Put it this way,you have all the necessary qualities without the need to practise further.

you seem to have conveniently ignored post #55, you know the one, where I reply to you calling me a bigot? not got a smart ar*se reply for that one then?

Now jog off to another forum and troll someone else.

I wonder how hall's former colleagues feel? The obvious is revulsion, maybe even fear ("did I leave my kids with him once, just for a minute?"). But when he wasn't abusing children he seemed a likeable and amusing pundit/reporter. You would probably cut off all contact but would part of you want to offer support? If he was banged up for nearly any other crime, I'm sure he'd get visits from members of bbc sport. With this he won't and if he was a normal (and younger) member of society he'd be pushed further into isolation and surely more likely to reoffend. Is the kindest answer to these sort of crimes is to throw away the key?

I wonder how hall's former colleagues feel? The obvious is revulsion, maybe even fear ("did I leave my kids with him once, just for a minute?"). But when he wasn't abusing children he seemed a likeable and amusing pundit/reporter. You would probably cut off all contact but would part of you want to offer support? If he was banged up for nearly any other crime, I'm sure he'd get visits from members of bbc sport. With this he won't and if he was a normal (and younger) member of society he'd be pushed further into isolation and surely more likely to reoffend. Is the kindest answer to these sort of crimes is to throw away the key?

It's difficult because no amount of counselling can guarantee that a peadophile won't reoffend they are unable to stop themselves being sexually attracted to young children it's horrible, disgusting and makes me feel sick but it is true. That's why peados like Hall should be monitored all of their lives to protect the children of this country.