Kilner Way .. under 13s lads destoying pets at home shop

Reap what you sow unfortunately. All those namby-pampy's that go around making laws that restrict how a parent can discipline their kids.

A good hiding now and then keeps kids in line.

My dad managed to teach me and my sisters the difference between right and wrong, moral standards etc. without having to smack us, except for a slap on the palm of the hand if we really stepped out of line - certainly never a 'good hiding'. Nor did the threat of the police ever make me think "oh, maybe I won't do this/that". So why when modern parents are too lazy/incompetent to bring their children up properly do they have the right to fall back on excuses like 'namby-pamby governments won't let me smack my kid" or "the police are too soft"?

I mean it's just lazy excuses for lazy, absent parents isn't it?

If I'd have grown up getting smacked about by my dad everytime I did something wrong, or grew up believing the police were over zealous and would throw me in jail for looking at them funny, I doubt I'd have grown up a law-abiding, non-violent man...quite the opposite I imagine...

Edited by AndrewC

If you see the wink at the end you'd have realised this was a tongue in cheek comment.I wouldn't dare touch them,if they're football players they'd probably go down like sacks of ****e anyway :hihi:

There is no room for humour on SF, and that goes ALL the way to the top :rolleyes:

Reap what you sow unfortunately. All those namby-pampy's that go around making laws that restrict how a parent can discipline their kids.

A good hiding now and then keeps kids in line.

Don't be daft, every parent is responsible for their children's upbringing, if they mark a mess if it it's no ones fault but their own.

Every time I pass Kilner way more and more windows are broke on Argos, it won't help finding new tenants for the remaining units.

Edited by muddywolf

As someone said there is no deterrent, bring back borstal or lets have boot camps and teach them right from wrong. Alright, it is not a cheap option but if it puts kids on the straight and narrow now they might not grow up thinking they can do as they like and end up in prison in later life. Trouble is there are too many bleeding heart do gooders that think you shouldn't punish them.

i was just in pets at home shop on kilner way a gang of under 13s all wearing footb all or rugby shirts in burgandy and blue,,, destroying the store and swearing and name calling to the staff i was in there with my little girl .. i had to step in i shouted at them ,, and hurled abuse at me .. they looked about 11 or 12 ... the store said they come in every sunday about 2pm and do the same ... does anyone know who these lads are .. as i have searched the shirts and can not see who they play for i want to report them .... its disgusting and dam right disrespectfull ,,,, wat is the world coming to ..... please help if you know who these lads are ... i bet there mothers are so proud NOT!!!!!

doubt if it's a football club as there's no regular football being played at this time of year

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 22:25 ----------

i was just in pets at home shop on kilner way a gang of under 13s all wearing footb all or rugby shirts in burgandy and blue,,, destroying the store and swearing and name calling to the staff i was in there with my little girl .. i had to step in i shouted at them ,, and hurled abuse at me .. they looked about 11 or 12 ... the store said they come in every sunday about 2pm and do the same ... does anyone know who these lads are .. as i have searched the shirts and can not see who they play for i want to report them .... its disgusting and dam right disrespectfull ,,,, wat is the world coming to ..... please help if you know who these lads are ... i bet there mothers are so proud NOT!!!!!

doubt if it's a football club as there's no regular football being played at this time of year

Sheffield Six's club secretary on 07966888987 other details can be found on league website http://www.junleague.com not Six's colours though