Kilner Way .. under 13s lads destoying pets at home shop

I agree - wonder why the staff have never thought of that though

indeed, i wonder just how bad this alleged behaviour actually is.

if nothing else they could apprehend these alleged vagabonds and them feed them to the gerbils

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 15:50 ----------

A good hiding now and then keeps kids in line.

perhaps they have had too many good, or even better, hidings

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 15:51 ----------

You must be a real big man wanting to beat 11-12 year olds up. real tough man we have here.

perhaps he's only 13

The boys play for sheffield under 6's football team, my mom works at gala and has just messages me saying they have just been in there

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 16:00 ----------

And last week as well they went into the bandit area ripping posters of the wall

They have been in gala bingo last week and today they went in halfords and gala bingo again and also pets at home they are from Sheffield sixers sponsored by micheals construction they are very cheeky and rude to myself and colleagues last week we had to lock the doors so they couldn't enter the building what annoys me if I went a football match of theirs and kicked off I would get fined by the FA

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 16:12 ----------

We have reported them to there club secretary

I've just done a quick Google and the club isn't difficult to find, the chairperson actually posts on the forum. If the little darlings have been reported then it might be a good idea for the person reporting them to ask what the club are going to actually do. maybe the secretary or similar should be asked to be in the vicinity to try and identify which kids are involved

I've just done a quick Google and the club isn't difficult to find, the chairperson actually posts on the forum. If the little darlings have been reported then it might be a good idea for the person reporting them to ask what the club are going to actually do. maybe the secretary or similar should be asked to be in the vicinity to try and identify which kids are involved

Be sure to link them to this thread then!

You must be a real big man wanting to beat 11-12 year olds up. real tough man we have here.

If you see the wink at the end you'd have realised this was a tongue in cheek comment.I wouldn't dare touch them,if they're football players they'd probably go down like sacks of ****e anyway :hihi: