Kilner Way .. under 13s lads destoying pets at home shop

i was just in pets at home shop on kilner way a gang of under 13s all wearing footb all or rugby shirts in burgandy and blue,,, destroying the store and swearing and name calling to the staff i was in there with my little girl .. i had to step in i shouted at them ,, and hurled abuse at me .. they looked about 11 or 12 ... the store said they come in every sunday about 2pm and do the same ... does anyone know who these lads are .. as i have searched the shirts and can not see who they play for i want to report them .... its disgusting and dam right disrespectfull ,,,, wat is the world coming to ..... please help if you know who these lads are ... i bet there mothers are so proud NOT!!!!!

How on earth do they get the message that it is OK to do this sort of thing?

As alisonmanic says, for next week I'd make sure there was a welcoming committee of police for when they arrive, because the longer they are allowed to continue doing this sort of thing, the more 'normal' it will become, yet this is really not normal and not acceptable.

Must have just missed them.I was in there about 2pm,wish I had of been there.Bashing a few scrotes would have been the perfect remedy for my bad round earlier ;)

You must be a real big man wanting to beat 11-12 year olds up. real tough man we have here.