What colour hair do men REALLY prefer??

like if her beard matches her hair colour?

And the miller told his tale,

And her face - at first just ghostly-

Turned a whiter shade of Pale

Eh? :huh::help:

I dated dark haired women other than my wife and one other woman (the other one was a pure psycho at heart). I have no regrets, been married a long time and happy that's the main thing

I am a natural blond, yet no women seem to pursue me. :sad: I thought blond was meant to be attractive.

I was born blonde but went a little darker as I was growing up . Now I have dyed my hair blonde again & I love it because I get away with people thinking I am dizzy ( which I am out of work ) , it makes me laugh. My brother calls me the proverbial dizzy blonde . BRING IT ON :hihi:

I'm not at all bothered about hair colour, it's natural curls that do it for me. :D

I'm a natural blonde but my pale skin, blonde eyelashes and eyebrows make me look very plain so I never got a second look until I discovered eyeliner and mascara! Brunettes have dark eyelashes and brows so their features are more defined and they carry off the natural look better than blondes.

I always wonder how my Hubby ended up marrying me (a curvy blonde) when he'll break his neck when a petite brunette walks past! :o

Good job I'm not the jealous type! :D

Any colour as long as it's short like Mia Farrow's.

I can't stand long flowing locks like the women in shampoo ads, Cheryl Cole and the like, a real turn off.

i don't really care what colour hair a woman has (or even if she has any at all) - looks matter a bit, but personality is much more important

having said that, i do find ginger/red hair very attractive - especially on women

as long as the top matches the tail then its all good for melol

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

- looks matter a bit, but personality is much more important

I'd rather sleep with an attractive female with a terrible attitude and zero personality than an ugly bird with a great attitude and a lovely personality. Bottom line, it's all about the looks, then we can see about personality.

I'd rather sleep with an attractive female with a terrible attitude and zero personality than an ugly bird with a great attitude and a lovely personality. Bottom line, it's all about the looks, then we can see about personality.

a terrible attitude is a complete turn off for me, just like if she was all sweaty, dirty and smelly :gag:

you can shut your eyes a lot more easily than you can shut your ears

but then i wasn't talking about sleeping with her, i was taking a longer term view