Crime scene at top of Halifax Road - False imprisonment verdict

Who did this family think they were to treat another human being like this and how did they get away with it for so long in view of the neighbours? I can't understand stories like this as surely someone would have stepped in and stopped this crime or I like to think they would. Come on neighbours and friends of these animals explain yourselves please. Someone on this forum must know this family.

It's sickening what they did to the poor victim. Also equally sickening,

in one of the cctv clips there are, clearly very young children in the background, just carrying on with whatever they are doing. What have these children been exposed to for them to think this kind of behavior is normal.

Type in Yorkshire post the video's are shocking

stories like these make me sick,just watched the cctv video, who the hell this family think they are I don't know, sick evil people is what they are. first class cowards and bullies of the highest order. they want hanging!

It's so upsetting what they have done to that poor man. I couldn't watch the footage. His family are on Facebook defending what they did, saying the papers are lying! What doesn't speak can't lie (CCTV) anyone who defends what these vile creatures did is just as sick! Surely they have seen the video???? I hope Craig gets the help he needs to rebuild his life now that he is safe.

We've removed several links to facebook profiles of family of those convicted.

Whilst we condemn the original crimes, we are not going to support either vigilante action to damage their home or harassment of family members.

Please don't post similar in future.

Who cares.

---------- Post added 08-01-2014 at 00:46 ----------

Totally horrendous. I hope Craig gets the help he needs to put this behind him and build a good life for himself.

Me too, in fact he had a good life before he moved next door to the Rookes, the Rookes destroyed his relationship so he was left alone and then got him kicked out of his council house so they could keep him for themselves.

That conversation was like a speeded up 3-second advert for a Jeremy Kyle show.

That conversation was like a speeded up 3-second advert for a Jeremy Kyle show.

:confused::confused:

Me too, in fact he had a good life before he moved next door to the Rookes, the Rookes destroyed his relationship so he was left alone and then got him kicked out of his council house so they could keep him for themselves.

I notice Donna Rooke describes herself on FB as an unpaid slave

I notice Donna Rooke describes herself on FB as an unpaid slave

Oh dear :|