Crime scene at top of Halifax Road - False imprisonment verdict

Well, yeah, seems fair enough - I thought the poster was implying some sort of vigilantism.

I like to think of it more as " Community Payback " .The Government are big on that right now.

I have just watched the video on the stars website, he's lucky to be alive,

throw the key away , i hope these people get there just deserves inside , the woman wont get chance with only 4 months , its a joke really it is. what names is on the vans ill avoid these , i saw pied piper on 1

What you haven't considered here is the fact they won't be able to return home EVER! Maybe the way justice works in this country they will sue the neighbours for a breach of their human rights and get £10 million whilst the victim gets sweet b***er all.

Plus in prison there are prisoners and PRISONERS, the latter have an understanding, Mr Rooke may not wish to shower with others!!!! to hurt children, old people and disabled people erm no.

Any prison officers will confirm this as they have to be segregated for their own protection (the offender not the prison officers)!.

Lets hope Mr Rooke's new cellmate is called Butch for a reason! and gives him 6.5 years of hell that he gave to his victim. Total scum!

And whilst on the subject how come it took the neighbours so long to report it, the houses aren't that far spaced apart up there.......:suspect:

Please do not publish addresses / phone numbers / car registrations on this forum.We will not allow these posts to stand . Nor will we allow vigilantism on the forum. Please bear this in mind when posting.

I'm glad to see that they were caught out with their own CCTV.

Sheffield slave....as in tonight's star.

http://m.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/video-sheffield-slave-s-brutal-beatings-cctv-1-6356841

So so sad!that poor bloke!he was in my year at school & wouldn't harm a fly!

The sentence is dispicable!

I couldn't watch the whole footage as a quarter of a way in it got too much :(

My mrs has just told me that the woman used to sell ice creams from her van at my kids school in Shirecliffe!

Another shocking crime. Poor bloke

I'm not sure what is happening at the moment but sheffield seems to be in the national news every week at the moment for all the wrong reasons

The scum cowardly family who caried out the attacks on the defencless man on halifax road in sheffield were wrongly sentenced........ the c.p.s. should step in , take them back to court and give them the appropriate sentence. 20 years for the father.... 20 years for his cowardly dicusting weasel of a son and 20 years for the no good mother. If the c.p.s do not intervene , they too should be jailed !!!!!

Totally horrendous. I hope Craig gets the help he needs to put this behind him and build a good life for himself.

just drove pa st this house police are there now all his windows hav e been smashed