Answering EDL Tommy Robinsons accusation of paedophilia

You can't, mel is doing the equitant of saying lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you. Because it’s very incontinent to read what you have said.

Your spellchecker has got me peeing myself laughing :hihi:

They were all at it. Marriages were made for all sorts of reasons to maintain feudal rights, extend domains or bring money in to families. The difference is that Allah must have sanctioned Mo's marriage to Aisha. She was six years old. I understand Mo didn't consummate the marriage until she was of a suitable age (defined by some Muslims as when she began menstruating).

Slavery is condoned in the Old Testament and few people would argue that it should be allowed but I hear stories of Islamic states still lowering the age of consent or condoning child marriages to dirty old men.

I also wonder how the child grooming cases should be viewed. I wonder what the 'accepted' tenets of Islam contribute to men thinking it is acceptable to pimp girls that are not Muslim. It is reassuring that 500 Imams have spoken out today against condoning such activities but if people really didn't know that this was disgusting and degenerative behaviour until they were told, I despair for humanity.

only reason they have spoke out is to save there own grace

It's as if he's dyslexic like Mr Smith. Both are verbally incontinent too.

I not saying the idiot has done one thing or another but people should only publish stories from reputable sources and not contain personal opinions. Youtube certainly isn't that. It's a poor attempt by the OP at discreditation of someone he doesn't like.

Edited by Mecky

Not sure you can blame my spell checker, it spelled the wrong word correctly. :D

equitant should have been equivalent, I've not even heard of equitant before. :blush:

Edited by maxmaximus

So screwing 9 year olds is clearly evil now, it was fine then, lets not judge those at the time by our decent modern standards.

That's great. Totally agree, we cannot judge ancient societies by our civilised modern standards.

But we cannot hold one who violates every modern decency as the best example for all mankind at the same time.

Is muhammed evil in his time? No. Would he be evil in our time, Yes.

Those are simple facts.

The still do it today in Africa.

---------- Post added 02-07-2013 at 16:02 ----------

very well said

What you fail to grasp is that White British are in a tiny minority compared to Muslims and East Europeans when it come to sexual child grooming or sex trafficking.

What you fail to grasp is that White British are in a tiny minority compared to Muslims and East Europeans when it come to sexual child grooming or sex trafficking.

What about in the Far East?

known better than what?

known that in 1000s of years time thered be higher rates of consent? it doesnt work like that lol, even for god botherers

You think that a 9 year old girl would have happily consented to a grown man causing pain and damage to her undeveloped body at ANY time in history?

No they aren't. You just made that up.

No they aren't. You just made that up.

It could be true, simply because he decided to compare "white British" to a much larger group of people