Answering EDL Tommy Robinsons accusation of paedophilia

Their is nothing racist or bigoted about a statement of fact.

yes its fact, but as mafya rightly put it, you and certain others use it as a tool to denounce islam time and time again

WITHOUT

mentioning the other facts that its from a time gone by, young brides were a part of those times, it happened in most countries INCLUDING our own, till we became more civilised and introduced laws to give a minimum age

cynics would imagine you dont want the full facts to be known, just use the barest "facts" to get your warped opinions across in attack mode

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 14:53 ----------

Like I said in the first part of that post, "right" by who, the screwer or the screwee?

females had barely any rights back through the mists of time, things have improved in the more recent times

including THIS COUNTRY females had barely any rights, they were property of men

think we all know about the suffragettes and mary pankhurst etc?

Edited by melthebell

yes its fact, but as mafya rightly put it, you and certain others use it as a tool to denounce islam time and time again

WITHOUT

mentioning the other facts that its from a time gone by, young brides were a part of those times, it happened in most countries INCLUDING our own, till we became more civilised and introduced laws to give a minimum age

Those facts do not matter, because Muslims claim that Mohamed received the wisdom of god, and that this wisdom is eternal and unchanging.

As long as they make that claim, they cannot use 'its from a time gone by' as an excuse for him sleeping with minors, or the fact that he owned slaves.

Those facts do not matter, because Muslims claim that Mohamed received the wisdom of god, and that this wisdom is eternal and unchanging.

As long as they make that claim, they cannot use 'its from a time gone by' as an excuse for him sleeping with minors, or the fact that he owned slaves.

huh?

im sorry youve lost me now, whats the wisdom of god got to do with the times he happened to live in???

huh?

im sorry youve lost me now, whats the wisdom of god got to do with the times he happened to live in???

What I already said, I'm not sure I can make it much simpler than I already have, I'm sorry you might have to remain lost for now. I made a slightly longer post on the same thing further up the page, perhaps that will clear it up for you, but I have to go now I'm afraid, things to do.

What I already said, I'm not sure I can make it much simpler than I already have, I'm sorry you might have to remain lost for now. I made a slightly longer post on the same thing further up the page, perhaps that will clear it up for you, but I have to go now I'm afraid, things to do.

ah just had a read, thats what you get joining a discussion half way through lol, i still dont see how godlyness and morality cant be spoken of, just because of the age of his bride because of the age he lived in??

there was no age of consent back then, so its not morally wrong?

same as britain had the same thing too, im sure we now have morals? christianity has morals?

its how our civilisations and societys grow, we develop and change

WITHOUT

cynics would imagine you dont want the full facts to be known, just use the barest "facts" to get your warped opinions across in attack mode

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 14:53 ----------

females had barely any rights back through the mists of time, things have improved in the more recent times

including THIS COUNTRY females had barely any rights, they were property of men

think we all know about the suffragettes and mary pankhurst etc?

So Mohammad and Gods laws were uncivilised, why do so many people revere Mohammad and pray to God?

ah just had a read, thats what you get joining a discussion half way through lol, i still dont see how godlyness and morality cant be spoken of, just because of the age of his bride because of the age he lived in??

there was no age of consent back then, so its not morally wrong?

same as britain had the same thing too, im sure we now have morals? christianity has morals?

its how our civilisations and societys grow, we develop and change

I think what Jimmy's saying is that

A) Some people try to use the argument that it was from a time gone by, that's how it was back then, they didn't know any better, etc

B)Mohamed supposedly received the everlasting, unchanging wisdom from God

These two don't wash together, if Mohamed had divine wisdom/knowledge then he should have known better back then.

You can't, mel is doing the equitant of saying lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you. Because it’s very incontinent to read what you have said.

King Richard II of England took a young 7yr old wife himself in 1396, a good few hundred years after our prophet's (PBUH) death, link here= http://www.thedigitalfolklife.org/childmarriage.htm

What would King Tommy have to say about that I wonder?

A slight hole in that would be the age of consummation in Canon law 12 for a girl 14 for a boy, Richard II was dead by the time Isabelle was 11.

I think what Jimmy's saying is that

A) Some people try to use the argument that it was from a time gone by, that's how it was back then, they didn't know any better, etc

B)Mohamed supposedly received the everlasting, unchanging wisdom from God

These two don't wash together, if Mohamed had divine wisdom/knowledge then he should have known better back then.

known better than what?

known that in 1000s of years time thered be higher rates of consent? it doesnt work like that lol, even for god botherers

http://listverse.com/2008/10/02/top-10-most-powerful-women-in-history/

Look at the ages of these women - some of them won't have even finished their degrees in today's society but in their time were the most powerful women in the world.

Puberty according to the NHS http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Puberty/Pages/Introduction.aspx

No Muslims in the list I see.

[quote=

These people who happen to be Muslims that are participating in grooming gangs are disgusting. They do not represent Muslims in anyway, just the same way every white person doesn't represent Christianity whenever he commits a crime.

very well said