EDL causing trouble

can i ask people a question if you watch this video and tell me if this is bad or not and some of these people have moved to the uk

I agree with you there, not too far in the future with the way things are going.

Hahahahahahahahahah

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 21:46 ----------

Mods - can you start banning these stupid racists please?

This forum is being taken over be EDL scum - you are going to drive away decent members if you let these morons carry on.

How do you know it was EDL ? by the colour of their skin, did you ask them ? etc etc etc ;)

normally they have jackets and t shirts with the word EDL emblazoned on em, flaunt plenty of st george flags AND the zionist star flag thingymijig and stand around chanting EDL

bit of a giveaway me thinks?

A young boy is flicking through some old photos and sees a group of men wearing balaclavas.

"What's this?" he asks his Dad.

"It was a protest son. Those Muslims were trying to force us to cover our faces."

:D

Hahahahahahahahahah

This forum is being taken over be EDL scum - you are going to drive away decent members if you let these morons carry on.

their opinion is pathetic, yes, but it's their opinion and they are entitled to air it.

if it offends you, put them on ignore.

i have been told different the pc correct people have actually been trying to get fights with them at the end of the day i might not agree with the edl but people have to respect there beliefs

so what are their beliefs?

what do they hope to achieve?

what do they hope to achieve by stomping around mainly asian populated areas chanting no more mosques and intimidating members of the public?

doesnt that just alienate people? make them scared? turn them inward to their own communities?

its NOTHING positive

Hahahahahahahahahah

who the **** are you to tell anyone who should and shouldn't be able to post on here ??

Decent members ? like you ? who wants to shut down anyones view who doesn't fit in with your own agenda? you should join a UAF march you'd fit right in

another loon who has gone full circle on the spectrum

Oh and for the record I don't support EDL/BNP or whatever, people like you edge me ever closer though just like those 2 scum yesterday

Edited by IanG

Hahahahahahahahahah

You can't ban people for having an opinion.

Oh and for the record I don't support EDL/BNP or whatever

Why not?

Is there a particular point on which you disagree with them?

Why not?

Is there a particular point on which you disagree with them?

yeah, theyre too left wing :suspect:

so what are their beliefs?

what do they hope to achieve?

what do they hope to achieve by stomping around mainly asian populated areas chanting no more mosques and intimidating members of the public?

doesnt that just alienate people? make them scared? turn them inward to their own communities?

its NOTHING positive

and what does killing a soldier in a horrific machete attack in london achieve ? or am i being racist?

Ok.. allow me to set you all straight.. after yesterdays horrific brutal murder of our fallen hero Lee Rigby, the individuals you accuse of being part of the English defence league actually aren't ANY part of EDL. my partner is in the forces they're good friends of mine,& they went with all intentions of it being a peacful protest & it was on thier part..Several of them got verbally attacked by UFA brandishing & waving Afghani flags & being allowed to do so by the police..my friends who WAS being peaceful, go sent away & told to put thier st George cross flag away .. PC Crowd gone mad.. I'm proud of all of them for ( however small) they made a stand & stood up for our lads & lasses in our armed forces!!! They didn't use violence so what's the problem? Minx