So, in conclusion:

1. "Your 74 year old chairman is ugly"

And

2. Nothing else of any fact.

Oh very dear.

And you came out of your closet for that :hihi:

Ugly with over sixty million quid.

Handsome and skint.

Which do you think would pull more stunning birds?

I think McCabe looks like Bernie Winters.

Do you think he has a dog called Schnorbitz?

Edited by glumps

So, in conclusion:

1. "Your 74 year old chairman is ugly"

And

2. Nothing else of any fact.

Oh very dear.

And you came out of your closet for that :hihi:

Frank please stop it with the coming out of the closet bit ,if you don't mind old chap.

So in conclusion you have a 74 year old chairman who is ugly and dodgy,fact,oh very dear.

And now he has got lots of wed fans trying to defend him.

just to remind you,a bit less with the "closet" bit if you don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 20:05 ----------

Ugly with over sixty million quid.

Handsome and skint.

Which do you think would pull more stunning birds?

I think McCabe looks like Bernie Winters.

Do you think he has a dog called Schnorbitz?

Glumps,please,can i help it if my mother didn't know that the man on the back of the star,who she called ugly,was your beloved ,can't do no wrong,chairman

Plus i didn't realise he went out pulling birds,i bet he gets them to pay LOL LOL

I must say he seems to have convinced a lot of people with his act.some have taken to defending him by accusing me of being gay WTF!!!!!

Some very toucy owls on here when you say anything about their club.LOL LOL I must tell my dear old mum that she is wrong ,MM can not be ugly because he is the wed chairman,but he can still be dodgy LOL

Could be worse,MM could be a tranny.

Who are you on about here, if you mean Sam Hashimi he underwent Sex reassignment surgery" (SRS), he had a sex change to a woman.

Oh & I add it was years after he thought about buying United, then a few years later he went back to being a man.

I'm assuming that's who you're sniping at, but if going to snipe at least get facts right, as for MM he hasn't aged that bad for a 75 year old (and no blokes don't rock my boat either.

Plus I think it's a bit below the belt if someone has called or implied Monzaman, is a pinch of snuff, an apology would not go amiss.

Edited by Bypassblade

So bitter.

Blades fan?

This thread is a bit embarrassing to be honest.

So bitter.

Blades fan?

This thread is a bit embarrassing to be honest.

You are right its an attack on an O.A.P.

One who is unable to defend himself here, cowardly.

Never realised McCabe was such a looker, perhaps we should call him McBabe?

One who is unable to defend himself here, cowardly.

Never realised McCabe was such a looker, perhaps we should call him McBabe?

So let me get this right,we can only comment on people on the forum(such as footballers or managers) if they can defend themselves WTF,well that's the end of the football forum.As for the cowardly bit well that's just a load of billhooks.

I think thats the 3rd attempt now to get blades to bite about mcCabe and still they haven't ,Ah well,where as the owls are BITING big style over dodgy sid james,oops sorry MM LOLLOLLOL

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:30 ----------

An attack on an O.A.P.,are you for real,i bet you're laugh a minute down the pub!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.starstills.com/product_images/l/947/ss2257151_-_photograph_of_sid_james_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__66463_zoom.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.starstills.com/products/%28SS2257151%29-Sid-James-Movie-Photo.html?setCurrencyId%3D3&h=418&w=334&sz=34&tbnid=FSuaaVnG350IGM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=74&zoom=1&usg=__OcnCCsAAZb-Z4rEGcAcqZryESCw=&docid=iubdlKGr5KoTcM&sa=X&ei=HOqfUfHtIcjF0QXbuoGgDA&ved=0CGcQ9QEwDA&dur=100

Even mm is laughing,look at the picture LOL

Edited by monzaman

So let me get this right,we can only comment on people on the forum(such as footballers or managers) if they can defend themselves WTF,well that's the end of the football forum.As for the cowardly bit well that's just a load of billhooks.

I think thats the 3rd attempt now to get blades to bite about mcCabe and still they haven't ,Ah well,where as the owls are BITING big style over dodgy sid james,oops sorry MM LOLLOLLOL

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:30 ----------

An attack on an O.A.P.,are you for real,i bet you're laugh a minute down the pub!

Most Owls are sitting very comfortable, no need to bite to be honest, we are above you again. Enjoy league one fella.

Same goes for Mr McCabe, sincerely hope he doesn't have to pull the plug on the sinking ship, because unlike you, I'm not bitter. I bet he would give his right arm to swap clubs with Milan right now.

Edited by Jabroni

Most Owls are sitting very comfortable, no need to bite to be honest, we are above you again. Enjoy league one fella.

And there for all to see is a CLASSIC bite,FELLA

It's the classic,oh dear he has come up with another good post about sid,what can i do,i know mention the div. their in tee hee that will stop him.

Edited by monzaman

Above. Stable and heading in the right direction.

SUFC 2013 = SWFC 2008. There is a long slog ahead for the Blades.

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:37 ----------

And there for all to see is a CLASSIC bite,FELLA

Your caps lock is malfunctioning. You should see someone about it.

Above. Stable and heading in the right direction.

SUFC 2013 = SWFC 2008. There is a long slog ahead for the Blades.

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:37 ----------

Your caps lock is malfunctioning. You should see someone about it.

And another,whoa,Two on one line,they must like my bait tonight LOL

we are above the blades so that means sid is neither ugly or dodgy so there you ****,nee naa nee nee na