Pet First Aid course anyone? Only £40!

That's brilliant everyone. I'll tell her it's on then :) Does anyone have a preference to what week/weekend day it is? I don't mind. Is Sat 18th May suitable for everyone? Or sometime at the end of April?

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 07:23 ----------

When I did it last time - with a different lady - she wasn't allowed to demonstrate on real dogs because the insurers wouldn't allow it for some reason, so we did CPR on the dummy dog, and bandaged up stuffed dogs. CK9 has pictures of the same dummy dog on her FB page so I think it will be the same :)

---------- Post added 15-03-2013 at 07:23 ----------

[/color]When I did it last time - with a different lady - she wasn't allowed to demonstrate on real dogs because the insurers wouldn't allow it for some reason, so we did CPR on the dummy dog, and bandaged up stuffed dogs. CK9 has pictures of the same dummy dog on her FB page so I think it will be the same :)

yes we used rhesus Annie when i did the human course ! i am told by my friend who teaches at nottingham vets school they have to use dummies lol

I would like to be included too please. My rusty old brain could do with refreshing and it would be nice to meet some of the forummers, however would have to be a weekend for me.

I think the RSCPA Sheffield have a room that we could hire to run this and its a great venue - I would struggle on saturdays as its hectic but would hopefully arrange another day in the week or Sunday.

weekdays better for me also, when kids at school

I would also be interested in doing this course please

The OH & I would come. We're looking at doing one but it's £70 and a 2 hour drive away so local would be awesome! Is this one fully certified?

:)

Beighton lifestyle centre is easilly accessible from this side of the A57 and has rooms to let out

Local libraries usually have a room to let too

iv done mine with core teaching solutions offices are on valley road s8 n i was charged £30 got my canine 1st aid certificate and a pet 1st aid one too and its valid for 3 years. run by a nice guy called martin wick.

Hi everyone. Our pet first aid is really aimed at dogs but applicable to most animals. We also have fun and loads of good ideas generated. £30 per person in Sheffield S8, Valley rd, Mar 24 , Apr 14, May 19 and yes they are all sundays . We can also run other courses for groups . See website for details Core Teaching Solutions

Shinyshef

Thanks - what building is it in and do you have anything that shows what the course covers please?

I too would be interested in this course. I could probably source us a room as well for a small fee if that's an issue - although seeing Shinysef's post it doesn't seem an issue. I would prefer to do something in Sheff rather than Chesterfield as well.

I would also like to know what a course involves. Thanks loads