Pitbike seized by police

the insults and bickering can cease now please.

Quick question; what is a pit bike? makes me think of something from mad max or something..

Its like a monkey bike :hihi:

CASE WON :) BIKE BACK AND £500 COMPO BECAUSE THERE HAD NO WARRENT

and by the way i did get leagal aid :)

hi all not posted for a while but after a bit of advive, police came to my door other morning, came in the house a seized my sons pitbike saying he as been driveing on the fields and roads and they have photo evidence but mmm quess what they wouldnt show me them, anyway after abit of a kick off they took the bike i have now got a solicitor involved and is going to ask them for the photos etc... forgot to say police have given me a slip to go buy the bike back within 21 days WTF DID THEY TAKE IF FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE IF I CAN GO BUY IT BACK... are they allowed to take it from my home and what will happen if it goes over the 21 days ?? will i get cash value back if bike as been crushed or what ever they do with it.

could i just ask a question, you have said on here more than once that a solicitor has said you have a good case against the police.....so why do you need advice on SF for the same matter, dont you trust the solicitor?

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 15:59 ----------

CASE WON :) BIKE BACK AND £500 COMPO BECAUSE THERE HAD NO WARRENT

and by the way i did get leagal aid :)

oo didnt see this when i left my last comment, well well done for getting it all sorted out

OP your son drives the pit bike on public roads, paths, parks, unisured. Get over yourself and get you son to do something that will expand his brain and prepair him for life as a responsable adult. I'd stop posting and join the rest of us who fit in to society.

OP your son drives the pit bike on public roads, paths, parks, unisured. Get over yourself and get you son to do something that will expand his brain and prepair him for life as a responsable adult. I'd stop posting and join the rest of us who fit in to society.

If you read the treads you will no he takes him to a track! Obv you don't as all I see from your comments is abuse, should his son just play with a football? Is that your normal? I think your a waste of space that doesn't fit in society.

now now lads, no need for fighting, the OP won his case which suggests he was in the right and the police were not, so no need to throw insults to him or each other, play nicely :)

How do you know his son rides on the roads, uninsured?

now now lads, no need for fighting, the OP won his case which suggests he was in the right and the police were not, so no need to throw insults to him or each other, play nicely :)

Point taken, If he rides it on track then I appologise, else throw it in the Don.

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 16:31 ----------

If you read the treads you will no he takes him to a track! Obv you don't as all I see from your comments is abuse, should his son just play with a football? Is that your normal? I think your a waste of space that doesn't fit in society.

I do fit, well my foot fits up thier Asses if I catch them ridin pit bikes down my road. Abuse?????? get over yourself, if a scroat on a unisurd bike hit you or your kid then you would relate to those people less Chavy in our society.

I can't believe that there are so many gullible people on here... :huh:

... OK, maybe I can. :hihi:

In just 4 days (2 days of which are weekend) we are to believe that the police have 'confiscated' a pitbike, the OP has contacted a solicitor, legal-aid has been granted, the case has been won, and compensation has been paid.

So, I'm sure we would all like to congratulate our over-worked legal professionals who always seem to give the public the impression that they like to 'drag their heels' in matters like this...

... on the other hand of course, it could all be a work of fiction... :suspect:

No offence to the OP but good, its about time the police started confiscating un-roadworthy, uninsured and untaxed vehicles!!

No offense to you, but you don't know whether the OP son is guilty or innocent, so keep your thoughts to yourself.

Mr-Bloke, I wondered myself how it could have been that quick, and that's with a migraine! But this thread is quite entertaining to me, regardless of whether it's believable. By the way, was the question ever answered of which track?

If there were more tracks available there would be less young (or old enough to know better) idiot riders flying up and down the streets, like the one on my road that rides a matt black bike with no headlight at night while wearing black clothing.And the streetlights have been out.

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 20:08 ----------

Oh, and before anyone starts I have a full clean licence and also ride a motorbike, legally.