Goodnight and God bless Eric (ferret)

Moonbird

Tonight our ferret Eric became very ill quite suddenly and despite going to the vet it was too late as he passed away when we got home.

We were so lucky to have Eric to live with us for the last few months after he arrived quite unexpectedly...and like so many others stayed.

He was a special Chap, a big Albino ferret but really gentle and affectionate, we will miss his kisses.

Your Human and ferret friends will never forget you Eric, RIP now little Man and know how loved you were :cry: xx

I'm so sorry to hear you have more bad news

Thank you, its a bit of a rubbish time at the moment here, we have an old cat that has been having treatment for years which is no longer working, the vet has advised having him PTS once it starts up again...which it is doing, they say it comes in 3's we seem to be going for double that :(

Thank you, its a bit of a rubbish time at the moment here, we have an old cat that has been having treatment for years which is no longer working, the vet has advised having him PTS once it starts up again...which it is doing, they say it comes in 3's we seem to be going for double that :(

Oh no to lose one is bad enough, I really feel for you & sending comforting hugs. I just wish there was more I could do to help you get through these sad times xx