Chris Porter goes to Shrewburys on a month loan

scottf

Tried his guts out for us Scott but just not good enough was he... Still he got us to the play-off final and got me a trip over to see you lot :hihi::hihi:

........................ and you want to thank him for that :huh:

Hope things all OK mate and see you soon.

Tried his guts out for us Scott but just not good enough was he... Still he got us to the play-off final and got me a trip over to see you lot :hihi::hihi:

I would rather have not attended that final.

Either way, this is a good move to get him off the wage.

However, questions need to be asked of the management, they have him a contract in the summer when we knew he wasn't up to standard.

I personally don't think he's been too bad this season particularly in the air but I know I'm in a very small minority! To me he was the only cover we had for Kitson as an aerial presence but now Ironside has emerged he isn't really needed. I couldn't understand the selection of him and Kitson together unless we played the long high ball which we don't. Him out and the Leeds player in looks like a decent bit of business.

........................ and you want to thank him for that :huh:

Hope things all OK mate and see you soon.

Well got to have pints with You, ScottF, Tat, Alex and a few others so yes i thank him for that :hihi::hihi:

Things are so so at the moment mate ...PM for you

Heard DW on Radio Sheff this morning. He described Porters move to Shrewsbury as good for Utd, as they play several promotion contenders during his loan spell, and he expects him to score some goals to help the Blades. Deluded or what!!

Archived