Are you lucky? What have you won?

I mean in terms of winning 'competitions' rather than being lucky to be healthy, lucky to have a wonderful OH/kids etc. I've won a tenner on the lottery 3 times since it started. I've 'won' a raffle once in my life, a bloke gave me his ticket because he was leaving the pub before the draw was made. Not much of a return I reckon.

I win the National Lottery every week.

According to the blurb I read about Scratch Cards, 'One in 10 is a winner!'

That includes those cards which give you your money back.

So if you don't lose money on the National Lottery, you're classed as a winner.

I don't lose money on the National Lottery every week.

Ergo, I win the lottery every week.

I win on the Premium Bonds nearly every month but that's because I have bought such a lot

I won some stuff from Crystal Peaks on a Facebook competition I entered.

I win on the Premium Bonds nearly every month but that's because I have bought such a lot

How do you know if you have won on the Premium Bonds? I know my grandmother bought me some when I was born, but I have no idea how you know if you have won :confused:

How do you know if you have won on the Premium Bonds? I know my grandmother bought me some when I was born, but I have no idea how you know if you have won :confused:

I check on their website - every third working day after the draw, also they send me a cheque

I got 5 numbers on the National Lottery not long after it first started. Which was lucky, but also kind of unlucky.

I got 5 numbers on the National Lottery not long after it first started. Which was lucky, but also kind of unlucky.

How come it was unlucky ?

I won a radio competition to meet westlife, two years in a row. Back in the good old days where I was convinced I'd marry mark..... :hihi:

I won an amazingly massive box of chocolates (kitten, ribbon, the works!) in my primary schoolraffle when I was 7, but was made to give it back as I was also the child randomly chosen to pick out the winning ticket.

How unfair is that!

I should be a multi millionaire. A couple of times every week I get letters through the post guaranteeing that I have won ( usually about £150,000 each time ) The letters come that often even my postman says " Ha! Ha! won again" Dream on, straight in the bin they go.

How come it was unlucky ?

they were in the wrong order