The Druids bikers

I sent Moz the pic of Mo he wanted but he hasn't logged in since.

they meet at a pub which i think they own its the John o Gaunt Norfolk Park.

it's the john o gaunt pub on blackstock road gleadless valley not norfolk park been meeting there for years mostly on a Wednesday sure my mate trevor will tell you find him on FB

thanks mate

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 15:34 ----------

Cool as **** 1% bike club!! - Sheffield since 1978

the best dan

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 15:40 ----------

I sent Moz the pic of Mo he wanted but he hasn't logged in since.

thanks alot mate

they meet at a pub which i think they own its the John o Gaunt Norfolk Park.

I think it's the john o gaunt at Gleadless

Anybody remember a S Yorks hells angel with the nickname sinbad?

The Druids have a club house in the Wicker Arches, close to where Wizard bikes used to be. They have bike night most Tuesdays and usually once a month they hold a band night when people of a like are welcome to attend. I've been around them since the early days of the Wapentake and have fond memories of the members come and gone. My mates and me have had a few good nights with them at the clubhouse. Come with respect and leave with respect and you'll have a good time. Watch out for the Northern Lights custom show and meet this summer, last years was a great event.

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 22:15 ----------

I do believe the club from Manchester were the sons of hell. They are still as crazy now. Anybody know that the sons of hell actually started in Sheffield way before the druids did

I was in the clubhouse when Pancho Bullet played a while back and the Sons were in from Manchester. Had a right old laugh sat talking to Phil who's in his sixties (any members reading this will know what I mean!), top bloke and a top night upstairs sat next to the wood burner! Never been a member myself but have spent a lot of time with them and even had 5 tattoos done by Gregg down at Van Schaiks. Used to drink with Snake Brian, Rat, Soljer and Twink, Pancake, Tiny and Taff. Long live the purple!!

The Druids have a club house in the Wicker Arches, close to where Wizard bikes used to be. They have bike night most Tuesdays and usually once a month they hold a band night when people of a like are welcome to attend. I've been around them since the early days of the Wapentake and have fond memories of the members come and gone. My mates and me have had a few good nights with them at the clubhouse. Come with respect and leave with respect and you'll have a good time. Watch out for the Northern Lights custom show and meet this summer, last years was a great event.

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 22:15 ----------

I was in the clubhouse when Pancho Bullet played a while back and the Sons were in from Manchester. Had a right old laugh sat talking to Phil who's in his sixties (any members reading this will know what I mean!), top bloke and a top night upstairs sat next to the wood burner! Never been a member myself but have spent a lot of time with them and even had 5 tattoos done by Gregg down at Van Schaiks. Used to drink with Snake Brian, Rat, Soljer and Twink, Pancake, Tiny and Taff. Long live the purple!!

sounds good fella, wouldnt mind checking it out one time im down, i aint a biker but know folks that were and i like checking things out and giving respect where its due

If my memory serves me right there was... Bandy and Nel, Mex and Elaine, Greg and Angie, Animal and Chez, Snake and Lesley, Yeti and Kay, Curly, Boggy, Junkie, Geordie, Gonzo, Budgie, Rob, Tom, Tiny,Jim (big leggy Jim) Pancake, Tanto, Vivian Barstard!! I know there are a few names there I have forgotten but it has been many years!!!....Yes they used to drink in the Firth Park Hotel especially on a Sunday when Elsie made her famous yorkshire puds haha :)

Yes the Sons were the Manchester lads, Loads and Bleep were f**king awesome guys!!! :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-08-2014 at 21:54 ----------

Yeah that's right Firth Park Hotel. Blonde woman had "Property of Animal" not Tramp tattooed on her shoulder. She was very good looking.

Whatever happened to the Druids ?

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 18:31 ----------

It may well have been "Sons of Hell", it was a long time ago 1983ish.

The Druids who lived on Lloyd Street must be in their late 50s early 60s now ?

The Druids that lived on Lloyd st, Wade st and Hinde house ect are all late 50`s early 60`s and their kids are now in their 30`s HAHA :hihi:

Edited by stonedhenge

kev handiside,snake,mo,gregg,taff,tom,animal and yeti are some of the old names I remember.. mick erratt,although not a druid,and jack frost,frank vaughan ,geoff and blonde paul were off the Magnet back in the 70`s

Not sure if it's the same guy but I knew a Jack Frost who used to drink in the John O'Gaunt. Knew him even before that but thought he was a blue angel

Not sure if it's the same guy but I knew a Jack Frost who used to drink in the John O'Gaunt. Knew him even before that but thought he was a blue angel

The Jack Frost I knew drank in the magnet he died on the bridge in chatsworth park around 30 yrs ago riding a kawasaki 1300 another one was Phil pycroft who also died in a moter bike accident both had biker funerals and were in the sheffield star.

I knew Phil as well, I went out with him for a while. Both Phil and the Jack I knew, knew each other and both went skating during their teens, which is how I got to know them.