The Druids bikers

I used to live near them in Page Hall early 80s. There was one called Animal and one with a spider tattooed on his face. There was a very attractive woman with them, short blonde hair, used to have "property of Tramp" (I think it was Tramp) tattooed on her shoulder. One Sunday morning a bunch of their friends from Manchester turned up, coffins as sidecars etc. Local pub was full of them. Never caused me any bother and seemed to keep themselves to themselves

I do believe the club from Manchester were the sons of hell. They are still as crazy now. Anybody know that the sons of hell actually started in Sheffield way before the druids did

Well He used to live at number 63 and the last time I saw him he was working at the old asda in the warehouse Colin was nice if you was on the right side of him a nasty piece of work if you wasn`t

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 10:07 ----------

Hi you say was a lovely man or is ???????

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 10:08 ----------

The girl you mention was called cheryll she went to prison and her kids went into foster care

i lived with colin ,for a couple of years ,he then went in prison ,when he came out he went back to scotland ,seen him a couple of times after and he was doing ok .

i lived with colin ,for a couple of years ,he then went in prison ,when he came out he went back to scotland ,seen him a couple of times after and he was doing ok .

I heard he had gone to Scotland but he must have returned as he was working in the old asda that was just of retford road I saw him in the canteen.He was always ok with me though

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 20:54 ----------

Not personally but have talked to him in past! they used to drink in Firth Park Hotel a few yrs older than us we were always outside nortcliffes car spares on Bolsover rd east used to be Westons Chemist good old days :hihi: are you one of the Hotson clan???? or Janet BALL:huh:

Well colins nick name was animal If I recall right and I know he used to go in the firth park hotel so did most of my family too I went in a couple of times but wasn't my style and I worked in town so never really had the time to go in anyway .A good friend of mine lived next to Colin clive bent

Edited by sand_dollars

club house is now in wicker behind csm tuesday nites and everybody is welcome

hi guys which asda as colin been seen in I thought he was in Scotland its just I knew him well but then lost track of him.it would be nice to catch up

hi guys which asda as colin been seen in I thought he was in Scotland its just I knew him well but then lost track of him.it would be nice to catch up

the post up above you mustve seen says just off retford road? thats woodhouse / handsworth?

the post up above you mustve seen says just off retford road? thats woodhouse / handsworth?

cheers pal even with the sarcasm

---------- Post added 17-01-2014 at 19:28 ----------

cheers stonecircle just had a look through quite a few but could only see one of colin(animal)

Guest makapaka

I was once introduced to someone who was supposed to be a biker (don't know of it was the Druids) and I think his name was something like "pancake" - does anyone know if he was a druid?

I lived opposite Thom on hindehouse lane they where sound