The Druids bikers

WERE THAT WHERE MEGS GOT LOCKED UP? olivers mount .....only asking coz i were there!

well you must know animal then

i know colin mccombie ,very well ,he was a lovely man

Colin used to go in Firth Park Hotel he was a nice fella

they meet at a pub which i think they own its the John o Gaunt Norfolk Park.

The pub is on Blackstock rd, Gleadless Valley.

any one got any comments?

Yes, they could have done with a more interesting OP for their thread

Only druid I'd like to meet again was a lovely lass called sparrow

I remember Sparrow.

I used to live near them in Page Hall early 80s. There was one called Animal and one with a spider tattooed on his face. There was a very attractive woman with them, short blonde hair, used to have "property of Tramp" (I think it was Tramp) tattooed on her shoulder. One Sunday morning a bunch of their friends from Manchester turned up, coffins as sidecars etc. Local pub was full of them. Never caused me any bother and seemed to keep themselves to themselves

Well He used to live at number 63 and the last time I saw him he was working at the old asda in the warehouse Colin was nice if you was on the right side of him a nasty piece of work if you wasn`t

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 10:07 ----------

Hi you say was a lovely man or is ???????

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 10:08 ----------

I used to live near them in Page Hall early 80s. There was one called Animal and one with a spider tattooed on his face. There was a very attractive woman with them, short blonde hair, used to have "property of Tramp" (I think it was Tramp) tattooed on her shoulder. One Sunday morning a bunch of their friends from Manchester turned up, coffins as sidecars etc. Local pub was full of them. Never caused me any bother and seemed to keep themselves to themselves

The girl you mention was called cheryll she went to prison and her kids went into foster care

Edited by sand_dollars

Not personally but have talked to him in past! they used to drink in Firth Park Hotel a few yrs older than us we were always outside nortcliffes car spares on Bolsover rd east used to be Westons Chemist good old days :hihi: are you one of the Hotson clan???? or Janet BALL:huh:

Cool as **** 1% bike club!! - Sheffield since 1978

Think the one with the spider tatoo was Bandy he had a web tattooed on his head.

Think the one with the spider tatoo was Bandy he had a web tattooed on his head.

Now then Butch hows things ??? are you sure you can remember that far back?