Greatest memory or match of supporting your team.

Sheff utd vs leicester city (filbert street) 5.2 won promotion to old 1st divison :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wednesday coming from 4-2 down to beat Manchester United 5-4 in 1968. MU were European champs and the side included Best, Law, Charlton etc.

So so many but Cardiff away in 2006 when Danny Webber scored to all but gaurantee our promotion to the premiership , we were crammed in a corner of an old crappy stand at ninian park but when that goal went it , and the full time whistle . Well ...What a Friday night we had .

The felling of finally going up was just .AMAZING ... Good times

Sheridan's superb goal against Man utd - 1991 League (Rumbelows) Cup Final.

A division below them and beating them 1-0. I still have the memento bottle of beer brewed by Stones for the occasion. Tee hee. I was 5 months pregnant but was jumping around like a loony!

Chris Turner in goal (I had a real soft spot for him) Worthington, Hursty, Nillson and our Yank -John Harkes played well too. We also won promotion that season but that match was just surreal. Beating Man Utd, lifting that cup. Bro-in-law has the famous photo of 'the shot' framed on his office wall - jealous-me- you bet!

Sheff utd vs leicester city (filbert street) 5.2 won promotion to old 1st divison :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That was a wonderful day out as was Darlington.

A division below them and beating them 1-0. I still have the memento bottle of beer brewed by Stones for the occasion. Tee hee. I was 5 months pregnant but was jumping around like a loony!

Chris Turner in goal (I had a real soft spot for him) Worthington, Hursty, Nillson and our Yank -John Harkes played well too. We also won promotion that season but that match was just surreal. Beating Man Utd, lifting that cup. Bro-in-law has the famous photo of 'the shot' framed on his office wall - jealous-me- you bet!

Sat on coach about an hour after game and calton palmer jumps on bus with the cup,bit unreal TBH,was a great day:D

Wednesday coming from 4-2 down to beat Manchester United 5-4 in 1968. MU were European champs and the side included Best, Law, Charlton etc.

Forever my favorite game at s6 that one,right up there with it,was the 3rd round replay away at Leeds that same season in 69,although theyd lost mick jones to injury and bremner limped off,they still had Big Jack Charlton,hunter,lorimer,gray and co,going 0-1 down after just 8 minutes,wednesday looked doomed,but stormed back to win 3-1,leeds were undefeated at home and clear cup favorites,Eustace was MOM and young winger Woodall scored 2 on his cup debut,Ritchie added the other,we hit the bar too in a pulsating game,the two games were watched by over 100,000 people.

He was/is a good lad Carlton, like Hursty and Sterland - liked to interact with the fans. Jealous again tho' I never got that close to the cup. Remember the woman they got to present it from Rumbelows? Well out of her depth - don't think she had ever seen 90 minutes of football let alone been to a match. :)

He was/is a good lad Carlton, like Hursty and Sterland - liked to interact with the fans. Jealous again tho' I never got that close to the cup. Remember the woman they got to present it from Rumbelows? Well out of her depth - don't think she had ever seen 90 minutes of football let alone been to a match. :)

She was the ASDA employer of the year or summat i think,sure its a day she will never forget either.Still got my photo holding up the cup[ wearing a shell suit:mad:] dont show it to many people:hihi:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 21:49 ----------

Forever my favorite game at s6 that one,right up there with it,was the 3rd round replay away at Leeds that same season in 69,although theyd lost mick jones to injury and bremner limped off,they still had Big Jack Charlton,hunter,lorimer,gray and co,going 0-1 down after just 8 minutes,wednesday looked doomed,but stormed back to win 3-1,leeds were undefeated at home and clear cup favorites,Eustace was MOM and young winger Woodall scored 2 on his cup debut,Ritchie added the other,we hit the bar too in a pulsating game,the two games were watched by over 100,000 people.

Think john ritchie also scored the goal at hillsborough,my first ever wednesday hero.

As a 7 year old owl, at home, watching the game on the tv. Not sure why mom was out in the garden, dad preparing tea. Me - WE SCORED! We are winning Man U!

Never will forget that day.

Milk cup final when the owls beat Man U , best result ever

Well not many to choose from seems I missed the glory years so a toss up between Cardiff or promotion day last season:)