Would you ever sell the big issue?

Or would you find it too degrading? I beleive you can still sell it even if you're not sleeping on the streets, ie tempoary short term accomodation, sleeping on mates couch, in a hostel.

And does anyone know if could you claim WTC whilst selling BI?

I don't think people actually consider it as a 'career choice'.

How the hell does anyone know what they would or would not be prepared to do until they are actually faced with such hardship?

What is 'degrading' about selling the Big Issue, either? Do you think people are degrading themselves selling it? If so, I think you've got more problems than them and I pity you.

I don't think people actually consider it as a 'career choice'.

How the hell does anyone know what they would or would not be prepared to do until they are actually faced with such hardship?

What is 'degrading' about selling the Big Issue, either? Do you think people are degrading themselves selling it? If so, I think you've got more problems than them and I pity you.

Nothing degrading IMO. The issue here is with the people who degrade the sellers !

Or would you find it too degrading? I beleive you can still sell it even if you're not sleeping on the streets, ie tempoary short term accomodation, sleeping on mates couch, in a hostel.

And does anyone know if could you claim WTC whilst selling BI?

If someone finds themselves down on their luck, and the only way out is to sell the BI then why not. I'm sorry but nobody knows what's going to happen to them in life, as the song says "Who knows what tomorrow brings"

Archived