Ever caught a burglar?

Pkingy

My brother did yes. He'd been burgled twice himself & came home to find a young lad of about 17 ransacking his neighbours house. He nabbed him & the burglar being obviously smaller & weaker than my brother just agreed to sit & await the police. I arrived to find my brother stood watching over this young lad on the front doorstep. He looked pathetic sat there crying with his hi-tec sports socks on his hands. Police took ages to come aswell. Didn't rush at all considering they'd been told the person had been apprehended

My poor 13 year old was unfortunate enough to be home alone (11am) when we had a break in. She came face to face with him in the kitchen. Nothing happened, he just did one, but my poor girl has hated living here ever since.

My poor 13 year old was unfortunate enough to be home alone (11am) when we had a break in. She came face to face with him in the kitchen. Nothing happened, he just did one, but my poor girl has hated living here ever since.

Your poor girl, how horrible :(

Not caught a burglar in my house (we were burgled 3 years ago whilst we slept but not discovered until the morning)

Did have a scummy 'scrap-man' n my garden a couple of years ago. Not out the front of the house, properly in the rear garden. I went storming out to him and asked what he was doing and he nonchalantly replied 'looking for scrap' like he expected me to say 'oh, thats ok then carry on'. Idiot

Never caught one red handed, but tracked him down.

Haha you just reminded me of Liam Neeson on taken. 'What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you, and I will kill you'

LOL

My brother did yes. He'd been burgled twice himself & came home to find a young lad of about 17 ransacking his neighbours house. He nabbed him & the burglar being obviously smaller & weaker than my brother just agreed to sit & await the police. I arrived to find my brother stood watching over this young lad on the front doorstep. He looked pathetic sat there crying with his hi-tec sports socks on his hands. Police took ages to come aswell. Didn't rush at all considering they'd been told the person had been apprehended

I've always wondered what I'd do if I caught a burglar. Since the Police couldn't seem to care less if you've apprehended one, I've always thought about saying we struggled and I was holding him at gun point...just to see how quickly they'd rush there lol.