CorkerSWFC

Will United go up and if so how  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will United go up and if so how

• Automatic
    • Plays offs
    • Fail to go up
    • Not sure

Change the word "Blades" for "Owls" and change "Wilson" for "Jones" and we could be talking about another team there hotty lad! :hihi:

Here's the problem as I see it, not enough goals from midfield. McDonald is good at distributing the ball but not a goal scorer. Doyle can stop the ball (like Monty) and pass, but not a goal scorer. Flynn has pace down the flanks and can score, but not consistently. Blackman has pace and can score, but often goes it alone when a simple pass could set up a goal. McAllistair has scored but not consistently.

We need someone who can bring us the extra goals needed from midfield.

Yep, goes without saying.

Big difference is, you lot are looking up, we're straddling the trap door.

Blades I know say that they don't think promotion is on, the team's not right.

As for Wednesday, I'm a tad concerned, but some think we'll be fine.

There's not that many games left, and the ratio of games we must win are increasing by the week.

When the trapdoor opens, I think we can safely say that "it's too late".

As it stands now, we have time, in a month or so, we probably won't have.

It's impossible to say if they can handle the pressure or not....

Last seasons team was so close to play off victory... this years team is totally different.

Last year. it was 2 teams who cancelled each other for an uninspiring final.

Sorry but got to disagree on that, last year United went to the game intent on drawing 0-0 no matter what, and banking on penalties. Look how it all blew up in their faces, they did same in 97, 2003 they were never at the races & 09 against Burnley they went out with the intent of going to pens.

Such negativity in the biggest games of the season and in some cases, careers.

I think that agent Wilson will do his magic again.

Lulled into a false sense of security early on in the season.

In the automatics right up to the final couple of weeks.

Then ooh dear, some sort of scandal or may be Wilson resigns as United have a poor run of form?

Whatever happens they'll be the nearly men again!

Then ooh dear, some sort of scandal or may be Wilson resigns as United have a poor run of form?

I hope you lot are, I hope you nearly stop up :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Automatic but not because we're good ,more the others around us and the league in general is awful this year . Swindon and brentford look dangers at the moment .

Add Bournemouth and Coventry to that they are both on great runs, don't take MK Dons out of the equation either, United only won 2 in 5 games at the most...

Much depends on how utd strengthen during the jan window,and how any new additions fit in.

Its a very weak looking division this season,utd have kept with the pace,but need to show a little more ambition to take it on and push for auto

Good points stainoodle that's the point if we strengthen, we have to we cannot afford another season out of the Championship. Both teams have proved they can get 30,000+ crowds, okay United are the only one that's done it consistently in recent times, but both in the Prem we'd both do it.

All the best fella

Lets hope so eh? :D

Personally I don't think they will go up at all, they cant beat the average teams in the league so it doesn't say much for their chances.