Do you still send Christmas Cards?

I do and I love to recieve them too. A card means more to me than the most expensive lavish present. It can be a charity card, a tiny card or a home made card but just so long as it's got hand writing on it saying who has sent it "with love" I'm happy. What family I have left are all over the place, so I don't even think about presents what with the postage and everything, but a card....that can be sent from anywhere. Here's hoping for a Merry Christmas for you all.

Oh and they always go to be recycled afterwards too to be replanted as another tree......

Edited by Joanl

I do and I love to recieve them too. A card means more to me than the most expensive lavish present. It can be a charity card, a tiny card or a home made card but just so long as it's got hand writing on it saying who has sent it "with love" I'm happy. What family I have left are all over the place, so I don't even think about presents what with the postage and everything, but a card....that can be sent from anywhere. Here's hoping for a Merry Christmas for you all.

Oh and they always go to be recycled afterwards too to be replanted as another tree......

I'm with Joan on this one, still send them and like to receive them its once a year and a great way of keeping in touch with people we don't see often & shows not forgotten each other.

I love to receive them from relatives in far flung corners of the world :D but I do miss the 5/- postal orders that used to accompany them :(.

So, in answer to the question, yes we still send Christmas cards.

I don't and wont be .... I hate them .. and to those who send them to me .. they go straight in the bin.

That's fair enough but binning a gesture seems a little rude if not disrespectful.

---------- Post added 05-12-2012 at 12:55 ----------

I know what you mean, I still send out cards with some cheesy insincere message to my higher value customers so they don't forget my company, they lap it up and buy more throughout December. Suckers. Christmas cards always give me an awesome ROI!

You don't really own a company do you?

I do send a few out, I get a lot of free Christmas cards to send out from the places I donate to as a thank you.

I also like to receive them as they usually include a family Christmas photo and an annual family update .