Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

If it comes to it I may have to. Though it will have to be REALLY bad before I decide not to take the car.

My car is 4wd, so unless its very deep snow, I'm going in it!

Why?

Are you going to be carrying a lot?

I was thinking that maybe they needed to take their 4x4 because they had a lot to carry,and that was why they wouldn't go by train despite it probably being safer.

apperntly going to be heavy snow sunday from 9am to 9pm, now the weather men havent been too bad this year in comparison with other years but i cant believe we will get heavy snow for 12 hours straight

apperntly going to be heavy snow sunday from 9am to 9pm, now the weather men havent been too bad this year in comparison with other years but i cant believe we will get heavy snow for 12 hours straight

Hope we don't. I'm on a late shift at the Hallamshire hospital tomorrow.:|

That said, I do love the snow. As long as those trams keep running I can get to, and more importantly, FROM work. :D

looks like touch and go this time with temps at or above freezing tomorrow most likely some snow early on melting during the day except on high ground imo.

its going to snow again

And thaw so quickly you wont get chance to notice it even snowed by the sounds of things. Especially as its going to rain at the same time.

It seems the weather forecast has changed....

SUNDAY

00:00 dry, overcast

03:00 sleet

06:00 light snow

09:00 heavy snow

12:00 sleet

15:00 overcast

18:00 light snow

21:00 light snow

MONDAY

00:00 light snow

03:00 light snow

06:00 light snow

09:00 overcast

12:00 cloudy

15:00 overcast

18:00 overcast

21:00 overcast

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/sheffield#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1360454400