Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

What a great story Hillsbo ..Much time for you to catch up..But evry day a bonus..Good Luck to you both..

That is an absolutely beautiful story and, after being without the one I really love for over a year, don't feel such a fool for still missing him...

My first love was Debbie Harry.

Never really thought of love till I started feeding all the juke boxes that had her songs ... then got a earfull from the others that were listening.

I spent millions of half pennies on her lol.

Seriously though .. Debbie had a BIG impact on me and I still look upon her as a Icon.

Edited by Scrinthe

That is an absolutely beautiful story and, after being without the one I really love for over a year, don't feel such a fool for still missing him...
Yes it is heart-warming to know that Marion and I found each other after half a lifetime. In 2005 Marion had lost her husband after being very happily married for over 30 years. I was within a year of losing my 87 year-old mum, who lived with me and whom I cared for after taking early retirement. Each of us was facing a lonely future ... and then we found each other again, and married. It's simply wonderful and it just goes to show that you never know what's around the corner!.:)

I saw an old boyfriend who Id had a crush on. in a pub a few years ago. He looked so ugly , I turned the other way.

I was divorced fifteen years ago and assumed my ex wife had returned to Sheffield but two months ago she found me on facebook. Turns out we live less then two miles apart on the south coast and have been seeing each other ever since. At least if it doesn't go anywhere now i have had the opportunity to apologise for being a pillock all those years ago,however, she assures me that i am forgiven so i can stop beating myself up. I do believe that i love her properly this time round and am determined not to repeat my mistakes.

I was divorced fifteen years ago and assumed my ex wife had returned to Sheffield but two months ago she found me on facebook. Turns out we live less then two miles apart on the south coast and have been seeing each other ever since. At least if it doesn't go anywhere now i have had the opportunity to apologise for being a pillock all those years ago,however, she assures me that i am forgiven so i can stop beating myself up. I do believe that i love her properly this time round and am determined not to repeat my mistakes.

There is a song that goes " Love is lovelier, the second time around". Love is lovelier, with both feet on the ground ":)

Well people I well and truely F**ked up my love life!

Ive allways met lasses down town and had a high turnover of metting people if you get what I mean! But..............

One Person really means the world to me, and ever since I split up with her, Ive found it very hard to settle with anyone! Nobody fills her shoes, and I doubt I even want anyone but her?. (I think about her constantly and It hurts more and more each day, I really miss her and want her back!).

So if she reads the SF ( A long shot but??)

Rach (Arbourthorne)

You started as a young love, I'd fancied you for years as you know! But when we finally got together I was head over heels, and it was'nt long before I'd fallen for you, ok times were hard but between us, we allways managed to pull through??? I made a little stupid mistake (But I never cheated on you... In fact I never even ever kissed another woman)........ I guess I was just still immature and need that bit of space for a day or two!

But I realised that I had hurt you by taking time away from you, I was just that we spent every night in your house, And I know you had your reasons for staying in, but I needed a bit of difference???

But the main thing is, that I knew straight away how I felt about you, I've spent every other day since thinking about you, and everytime I meet somebody else, I think about you! (I don't want nobody else)

I would give anything to have you back babes, And Im happy to say openly that I was a nobhead when we had that little argument, I know I upset ya really bad, but I want to make up for that! (and im willing to do anything to put things right???)

Please babes xxx Missing you more by the day! xxxxx

Matt XxXxXxX

hope things work out for you matt x

I saw an old boyfriend who Id had a crush on. in a pub a few years ago. He looked so ugly , I turned the other way.

I had the same experience at a school reunion some 17 years ago, my "Elvis" was now bald, skin like a prune and had 2 failed marriages whereas, I've just had my 40th. wedding anniversary on the 6th. June. so, I now realise that I made the right choice.

Margaret Nichols, if you're still out there Maggie. Every time I hear Tony Bennet sing"I wanna be around" I think about you.

Joan Noonan, I finally married a Catholic girl, Joanie, she converted.

Margaret Nichols, if you're still out there Maggie. Every time I hear Tony Bennet sing"I wanna be around" I think about you.

Joan Noonan, I finally married a Catholic girl, Joanie, she converted.

Back off Buck thats my wife you're talking about:hihi::hihi:

i know exactly where one of my past loves is and i also know where she will be tonight at 6 pm

40 years ago i was courting victoria, we drifted apart as i went to work away ,8 weeks ago i had another stroke aqnd my kids put it on face book to let my mates know , victoria spotted it ,came to visit me in hospital and now were back where we were all those years ago ,tonight she will be here on my sofa at 6 pm

turned full circle but was worth the wait ...

Back off Buck thats my wife you're talking about:hihi::hihi:
Which one. Don't matter though, sorry for you.:(