I fancy a new car and a big chunk of personal injury cash so..

Can someone who isn't your wife be your "mrs", presumably she isn't a Mrs at all, unless she's already someone else's wife.

Ok you got me the fat cows my partner in road crime

Ok you got me the fat cows my partner in road crime

A match made in Heaven, no doubt.

A match made in Heaven, no doubt.

and it wont be long before they are there:gag:

One time when some fool was tail gating my mrs she accidentaly applied the breaks and his insurance company payed out for the backend which she had all ready knackered due to her parking skills a whiplash claim for both of us lol ( Nice Holiday) Dont know if he had a big penis He didnt need it to make my mrs happy Every time its happened since weve always had our child in the back and thats a no go Anyway shes knackered the back end of her car again and is looking for a new doner Moral of the story is dont be driving too close to red fiat puntos without children cos she is dreaming about the Maldives

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Im actually rather surprised that nobody had pointed out that pulling over on the A61 would actually be a rather dangerous manoeuvre.

Its a busy road at any time of day, and on the single carriageway section, it would create a dangerous and unnecessary obstruction. You could pull into the layby, but then you'd be faced with having to pull into busy traffic (and it's busy at any time of day) driving at circa 50mph.

It does strike me as a rather bizarre suggestion.

Im actually rather surprised that nobody had pointed out that pulling over on the A61 would actually be a rather dangerous manoeuvre.

Its a busy road at any time of day, and on the single carriageway section, it would create a dangerous and unnecessary obstruction. You could pull into the layby, but then you'd be faced with having to pull into busy traffic (and it's busy at any time of day) driving at circa 50mph.

It does strike me as a rather bizarre suggestion.

Yeah but at least it would help the dick behind you get to his destination 10 seconds sooner! :)

Yeah but at least it would help the dick behind you get to his destination 10 seconds sooner! :)

Thereby relieving him/her of any stress. You know what these drivers are like if they think they're going to be 5 or 6 minutes late. lol

It's one of the reasons I packed up driving. About 80% of cars on the road seem to hare about going too fast.

Destination: wedged under the truck in front?

Seen that before with someone coming up in a 40 dual carriageway with parked cars all along the nearside lane with no room to pull in, horn blaring, lights flashing. Shot past and accellerated to motorway speeds where the nearside lane became vacant to return to. Got less than 3 miles before I passed a truck turning right that had a brand new spoiler sticking out the back

It's one of the reasons I packed up driving. About 80% of cars on the road seem to hare about going too fast.

Maybe your perception is just 80% too slow.

and it wont be long before they are there:gag:

You might think your going to heaven lol I know im not!

O'k on that Cyclone, but all I ever did was stick to the speed limit, which I consider fast enough.