Blades V Pompey matchthred 29.10.12

Bypassblade

Tomorrow (Sorry Monday) Pompey come to town, difficult one to predict, personally I feel they shouldn't be still in business but they are. They have the benefit of knowing they haven't been deducted points yet, and won't until they come out of admin.

This has given them the impetus of building up points in readiness for the loss, which is easier than playing catch up.

Is Kitson able to play, as I thought he'd no contractual obligation to them, lets hope so & we can keep the run going.

COYRAWW

Edited by Bypassblade

Looking forward to this one, it's not going to be straight forward and I expect it to be pretty open and flowing at times. You can't under-estimate pompy, they might have had a rough ride but they have a decent enough squad and can score goals therefore we have to start from the back and stay on the ball in more ways than one.

Expect us to boss the midfield again but I want more clinical finishing in front of goal. I like you BB want Kitson fit and playing with a bit between his teeth but want goals from midfield too, we haven't been getting them and need them.

3-1 to the Blades I hope, no point coming out in first half and not the second, lets play for 90 minutes and show some intention.

Tomorrow Pompey come to town, difficult one to predict, personally I feel they shouldn't be still in business but they are. They have the benefit of knowing they haven't been deducted points yet, and won't until they come out of admin.

This has given them the impetus of building up points in readiness for the loss, which is easier than playing catch up.

Is Kitson able to play, as I thought he'd no contractual obligation to them, lets hope so & we can keep the run going.

COYRAWW

Isn't this game Monday pal ???

I saw the error but didn't want to point it out, unlike some ;):hihi:

I'm thinking about a trip over to the Coach and Horses this afternoon for a couple of pre match pints before watching Sheffield against Brigg Town. Don't suppose any fellow Blades will be making the trip over and possibly might be partaking in a pint or two?