EDL Leader Remanded for Using False Passport To Enter The USA

What a revelation. The basic principles of democracy have just kicked Andy up the backside :hihi:

Which would be utterly hilarious had I ever argued the contrary position, which I never have so it's an completely fatuous comment.

Thanks for your input.

Which would be utterly hilarious had I ever argued the contrary position, which I never have so it's an completely fatuous comment.

Thanks for your input.

Yes but thanks for enlightening us all on what should be obvious to even a brainless cabbage that the best way to stop extremist rhetoric is not to stifle it but let it out into the open.

I'da never, ever knowed it til you gone and said it Duh! :D

Yes but thanks for enlightening us all on what should be obvious to even a brainless cabbage that the best way to stop extremist rhetoric is not to stifle it but let it out into the open.

I'da never, ever knowed it til you gone and said it Duh! :D

The post was a response to another post by another poster. That's kinda how the forum works, we talk about stuff. And if person A holds a view that differs from person B and discusses that with them then if person C who agrees with person A chips in that person A is an idiot because person C already held that view then person C is what you may refer to as a "brainless cabbage" (what a cabbage with a brain is I have no idea, I know we have GM crops but really.)

The post was a response to another post by another poster. That's kinda how the forum works, we talk about stuff. And if person A holds a view that differs from person B and discusses that with them then if person C who agrees with person A chips in that person A is an idiot because person C already held that view then person C is what you may refer to as a "brainless cabbage" (what a cabbage with a brain is I have no idea, I know we have GM crops but really.)

You just taught yourself a lesson. Maybe your comments in future will emphasize less on the personal and the somewhat ignorant and more on the subject on hand.

You may have a bee in your bonnet about ex-pats but keep it to yourself and dont act like a peevish child if the replies dont suit your opinion or particular liking

You seem to have the pompous habit of stating the obvious. If you dont like what I post just keep your snout out of it and we'll both get along

You just taught yourself a lesson. Maybe your comments in future will emphasize less on the personal and the somewhat ignorant and more on the subject on hand.

You may have a bee in your bonnet about ex-pats but keep it to yourself and dont act like a peevish child if the replies dont suit your opinion or particular liking

You seem to have the pompous habit of stating the obvious. If you dont like what I post just keep your snout out of it and we'll both get along

You seem to be confusing "I agree with you but I don't like you" with "I disagree with you"

I don't like your particular brand of "America is both all powerful and the eternal victim of the British" rhetoric. I don't like your revisionism. And, no, I don't like turncoats. But I don't argue against you when I agree with your points made.

I think he ought to get better advisers,still dont lose sleep over this zionist tool,he is just a front for the Israeli lobby.

You seem to be confusing "I agree with you but I don't like you" with "I disagree with you"

I don't like your particular brand of "America is both all powerful and the eternal victim of the British" rhetoric. I don't like your revisionism. And, no, I don't like turncoats. But I don't argue against you when I agree with your points made.

There's nothing revisionist about any comment I've made on historical events The problem is that facts seem to annoy you and you adopt a bad attitude.

Being an ex-pat doesnt mean being a turncoat either. That's just a silly childish comment. Why not be true to yourself and just accept the idea that you just basically dont like Americans or anything about the country. That's your right of course but you dont have to make it clear in your posts so keep the personal comments to yourself.

I've probably served Britain better than you ever will unless of course you served time in the armed forces which I did

Giving violent nationalists and race supremacists a platform is good for democracy, but not so good for the people caught up in the wake of racially motivated attacks that tend to blossom around high profile pronouncements by far-right groups.

It's a difficult balancing act. I always argued against the "no platform for fascists" idea, because it all depends on who is applying the term "fascist" to who.

Who here would support free speech to the extent that child sex offenders could publicly call for the lowering of the age of consent back down to 14 and engage in open debate?

Would that be good for democracy?

Edited by Phanerothyme
punctuation, spelling

Giving violent nationalists and race supremacists a platform is good for democracy, but not so good for the people caught up in the wake of racially motivated attacks that tend to blossom around high profile pronouncements by far-right groups.

It's a difficult balancing act. I always argued against the "no platform for fascists" idea, because it all depends on who is applying the term "fascist" to who.

Who hear would support free speech to the extent that child sex offenders could publicly call for the lowering of the age of consent back down to 14 and engage in open debate?

Would that be good for democracy.

he is neither a nationalist or a racist unless you include his support of Israel and their supporters.

The English Defence League is not nationalist?

OK.

If the EDL was a BRITISH nationalist group it would not have Jewish divisions and fly the Israeli flag at their demos.come on its not rocket science.

he is neither a nationalist or a racist unless you include his support of Israel and their supporters.

That's debatable.

He certainly is a hypocrite, liar, convicted football hooligan and currently an alleged illegal immigrant. Most of all, definitely an idiot.

Best yet, he's a scrounger too. When EDL rank and file activists are quite rightly arrested, they are on their own. When Yaxley-Lennon gets nicked, the begging bowl comes out so they can get a solicitor for him.