EDL Leader Remanded for Using False Passport To Enter The USA

theres plenty NOT in prison, worldwide all the white nationalists / extreme right wingers are in contact, visit each other, go to each others conferances and meetings and training camps

There are militias running around in the isolated rural areas of Idaho dressing up as soldiers and training for what they see is the coming war between black and white.

Some were interviewed for a documentary on TV. I got the impression that they still needed mommy to lace up their combat boots each morning.

Thick as two short planks

Maybe some EDL supporters could give us their take on the situation, they are quick to support the EDL when it's an anti Islam thread but go rather quiet when it's something like this. :hihi:

Could be worse for messrs Lennon, it's not like he's been implicated in yet another child exploitation ring, or yet another plot to commit mass murder of innocent people. But let's concentrate on Messrs Lennon's violation of US immigration laws.

Ironically Robinson/Lennon, after calling for Muslim extremists to be banged up, is now complaining that he is in the same prison as a lot of Muslim extremists.

If he used it in Sept but only just got remanded I'm assuming that he actually entered and left the USA but got found out at a later date, the article doesn't give much details but if he did get in and out like this it raises serious concerns regarding passport checks in the US.

If he used it to enter and to leave the US, then did he also use it to re-enter the UK when he came back? - Wouldn't that raise serious concerns about passport checks there?

The US does not have the details of every British Passport, nor does it have the criminal records of every British Passport holder. (Hopefully it will stay that way.) One might have thought that the UKBA would have a record of all British Passports and could have identified a forgery.

There was a news article (within the last year or two) about large numbers of passport blanks being stolen. No doubt they will end up 'for sale' somewhere.

Using false documents to enter the US is indeed an offence under federal law, but using a false British passport is an offence under the Law of England and Wales.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was prosecuted for that and if he's convicted, sent down. Hopefully for a long time.

Harleyman said: "Most of the "white nationalists" (Aryan brotherhood, KKK, Neo-Nazi leaders) are doing time behind bars. Perhaps he might meet them after all ..." If he ends up in a British prison, then I doubt that the disproportionately large number of darker-skinned inmates there will give him an easy time.

Even better, they're having another crack at Walthamstow this weekend. I wish I could be there in my old stomping ground, I have a feeling Saturday may be pretty much the end of the EDL. Last time they had to be kettled for 4 hours for their own safety, so outnumbered were they by unwelcoming locals (minus Mr. Robinson and other leading members who legged it off to Luton, leaving the foot soldiers to stand around inside a police cordon).

If he ends up in a British prison, then I doubt that the disproportionately large number of darker-skinned inmates there will give him an easy time.

Wouldn't it be awful if some careless prison officer accidentally allowed a bunch of imprisoned Islamists and a bunch of imprisoned EDL members to have access to each other so they could take each other on mano a mano? Imagine the loss to humanity! :hihi:

Even better, they're having another crack at Walthamstow this weekend.

The Met has applied for a ban. I couldn't see the EDL getting the numbers anyway. They're already over 50 down on last time and all the others got arrested till after the coaches and last trains had gone. The Met will do the same again if they don't get their ban

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/886-met-police-apply-for-walthamstow-edl-march-banning-order

Wouldn't it be awful if some careless prison officer accidentally allowed a bunch of imprisoned Islamists and a bunch of imprisoned EDL members to have access to each other so they could take each other on mano a mano? Imagine the loss to humanity! :hihi:

sounds like a win win situation :P

I don't see how they can segregate them. Many prisoners have a 'vulnerable prisoners' unit' for those 'on the numbers' (usually sex offenders) but there's no shortage of Islamists in the VPUs, either.

The Met has applied for a ban. I couldn't see the EDL getting the numbers anyway. They're already over 50 down on last time and all the others got arrested till after the coaches and last trains had gone. The Met will do the same again if they don't get their ban

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/886-met-police-apply-for-walthamstow-edl-march-banning-order

That's a real shame, it could have been their Lewisham. East London - the graveyard of British fascism :)