I heard a very disturbing conversation yesterday evening.

Some folk hear what they want to hear. I suspect the OP is one of them.

Halibut, with gritted teeth, I agree! YOU ARE CORRECT. That took some doing.:gag:

I would report it tbh.You could just go foward and say (look i think i heard ect,cant be sure,ect) and let the police decide.In the wake of all the hidden for yrs child abuse scandels thats in the news right now if you found out later that doggy dealings were afoot you would kick your self.

I would report it tbh.You could just go foward and say (look i think i heard ect,cant be sure,ect) and let the police decide.In the wake of all the hidden for yrs child abuse scandels thats in the news right now if you found out later that doggy dealings were afoot you would kick your self.

Do you believe this fiction? well here is a fact the Owls are second from bottom.:hihi:

Is this really the right thread to be discussing dog poo?

I cant go into much detail as i could be wrong but i was sat inside my car trying to fix the stereo when a young girl about 8 or 9 walked past the car in front where my neighbour and someone who i can only assume is a friend was stood talking. The friend ( someone ive never seen before) said to the neighbour

"id effing eff that" as she went past and the neighbour replied "bring a disk round ill burn you some stuff"

I got a cold shiver down my spine and ive tried to forget it but i cant sleep thinking about what i may have heard.

Ive considered ringing the police but what can i tell them?

"Hello Mr Policeman, i think my neighbour might be into kids. I have no proof but i think he is!"

They would probably laugh me out of the station.

But on the other hand what if he was serious and i did hear what i thought i heard?

What should i do?

I need serious replies please.

Thanks.

If your neighbour is investigated he may guess it was you who reported him, are you prepared for that?

when you have all done? I am going to change my name to bert coddletrop...:D

We are not sheep; and that is why we have threads like this, so people can put their differing view points of view.

I cant make head nor tail of his post !:huh:

I meant that I doubt there is any detail. 'I wont go into the detail' sounds like the line of someone trying to make out they know more when they probably dont, probably because it's all fiction.

As a few others have said, the OP smacks of attention seeking! I see they havent responded on the thread since their OP.

Maybe the were deliberately talking in front of the OP because they suspect he is the sort to report / interfere in matters generally? ;)

when you have all done? I am going to change my name to bert coddletrop...:D

Hey up Bert, how's it going :hihi:

A troll then....

That's new. I thought everytime there was a thread that might have anything to do with a paedophile 'pitchfork' was your standard response.