Rain rescue charity shop - open tomorrow-13th October 2012

nicholls5

Can anyone let me know how to get to the shop using the buses? I don't know this area at all but would like to make it up for a visit. Thanks.

Also, what will the opening days & hours be. Oh... and is it just cash transactions for buying or do you have a card machine?

I have been told that the 51 also stops outside the shop :)

Thanks everyone - it was a lovely day today and so many people have tried and worked so hard over the last week to get the shop stocked and operating. It was a pleasure to see it - and to see so many nice people calling in for a chat, a buy, to drop things off, or just to wish us well.

Rescue life leaves those of us involved in the very heart and core of it - often feeling depressed and very sad and down most of the time. Its been nice to see the nice side of people for a change this last week as I have lifted my head out of the mire.

We were still sorting and hanging last night at 8.00 and back again this morning bright and early - and still there at 7.00 tonight hanging and sorting - it seems to just continually breed in that back sorting room - but sort we will.

The community of Sheffield have been fabulous and the warm welcome we have had from our local community of Arbourthorne has been lovely. Thank you everyone and keep it all coming and don't forget to pop on in sometime too.

just seen the pics on fb they look great, do you have a store room as im about to have another clear out and normally find loads for you

MuteWitness has just come not long ago and collected a computer swivel chair, tall dvd/cd rack stand, and 200g bag of flake fish food.

Just to reassure - the bag of fish food is fine, i got it from Pastures Koi Farm and Tropicals where I brought my pond fish, but i'm not personally keen on flakes for a pond (I think they're better for tanks and aquariums) and i already have fish pellets, so i had no use for the flakes. Nothing wrong with them, honest!

Hope it all comes to some use! And thanks for collecting MuteWitness x

MuteWitness has just come not long ago and collected a computer swivel chair, tall dvd/cd rack stand, and 200g bag of flake fish food.

Just to reassure - the bag of fish food is fine, i got it from Pastures Koi Farm and Tropicals where I brought my pond fish, but i'm not personally keen on flakes for a pond (I think they're better for tanks and aquariums) and i already have fish pellets, so i had no use for the flakes. Nothing wrong with them, honest!

Hope it all comes to some use! And thanks for collecting MuteWitness x

Thanks for donating, it is great that people want to help out. :-)