14yr old girl reported as injured by the Taliban.

What Do You say..?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You say..?

Maybe if you all got together and made a noise ,oh and stop giving them aid,then maybe they could be seen off...but thats not going to happen is it ,the tame apologists will keep getting brought out saying the same old rubbish when anything happens and then they will be wrapped in moth balls until needed again.

My Bold=

Stop kidding yourselves, more than a million people marched against the Iraq invasion but it still went ahead.

My Bold=

Stop kidding yourselves, more than a million people marched against the Iraq invasion but it still went ahead.

Yes its a bit different when having to face off a foe ,just let them in and plant the bombs by the roadside..or pretend to be one of them and then proceed to shoot them in the back.By the way I didnt know your fellow muslims invaded iraq ,I thought it was the capitalistic Yanks

I don't know that it's us that suffer paranoia, moreso Islamist extremists that know there dilusional thinking offers nothing and their only answer to their obvious inability to peacefully persuade and enlist followers is to commit acts of violence on those that have alternative beliefs.

Politicians in the west look at life through a magnifying glass and truly believe that the problem is far greater than it is.[/Quote]

If they thought their thinking offered nothing then they wouldn't react the way they do. It's exactly because they genuinly believe their warped version of things that they commit acts of violence, and it's exactly because of it that when people in the west are seen to be condemning them they use that as a tool to enlist more followers against what they say as the 'militant' west.

One solution might be to ignore them, don't satiate their hunger for recognition.

I agree, but I think this somewhat flies in the face of the earlier part of your post, if they thought they offered nothing and were being violent because of this our ignoring them would have no effect whatsoever.

Edited by PaliRichard

come on lets be sensible about this ,they cant really be seen to say anything other than what they have can they,maybe because of the question of quite a few billion dollars from Western aid

C'mon now.

First they're being accused of not standing up to the Taliban because they 'support them' then when they do it's a publicity stunt?

Or, which is infinately more likely, they like us think the taliban are extremist nutjobs who shouldn't be allowed to get away with what they get away with.

I feel sorry for those who are voting its fine, so shamful:(

It is absolutely shameful. They might be "exercising their freedom of choice" but that doesn't take away the fact that thinking the shooting of a 14 year old girl is OK is in fact very wrong. I'm sure there are those who thought it was funny to vote like that and will accuse those who disagree of not having a sense of hunour.

It is absolutely shameful. They might be "exercising their freedom of choice" but that doesn't take away the fact that thinking the shooting of a 14 year old girl is OK is in fact very wrong. I'm sure there are those who thought it was funny to vote like that and will accuse those who disagree of not having a sense of hunour.

Perhaps as is more likely, they failed to see that it was a public vote when making their selection.

If they thought their thinking offered nothing then they wouldn't react the way they do. It's exactly because they genuinly believe their warped version of things that they commit acts of violence, and it's exactly because of it that when people in the west are seen to be condemning them they use that as a tool to enlist more followers against what they say as the 'militant' west.

Catch22

I agree, but I think this somewhat flies in the face of the earlier part of your post, if they thought they offered nothing and were being violent because of this our ignoring them would have no effect whatsoever.

So they do it because they are well aware that it pushes the right buttons in the west and they feed off the hate.