Sheff Weds v Bolton Wanderers 22/09/2012 (Match Thread)

Billy Casper

thing is we have to remember now we have gone up the teams will be much tougher than the like of yeovil etc. i wasn't a fan of bothroyd and so far he hasn't done anything to change that but given time he still could. the other new players need time to gel aswell. i don't agree with all his team selections but we have to keep faith, no point getting on players backs as that wont do the team any good. only 8 games gone so plenty of time yet, i have barely looked at the table and wont do until after xmas.

keep the faith, still plenty of time to turn it around

Think You're dreaming there Doris :hihi:

Don't think it's time to lose DJ though. Do wish we could out the moronic fans who boo the team off the pitch. Morale low - that sort of behaviour doesn't help one bit. Very pleased to see Madine appears to be growing up. As for Bothroyd, he is supposed to be a professional, should never have gone and tweeted immediately after the match. :roll:

Like nervy, not too worried as yet, plenty of time. Let the Blades have thier little gloat - we'll come okay . Up the Owls :hihi:

Think You're dreaming there Doris :hihi:

Very pleased to see Madine appears to be growing up. As for Bothroyd, he is supposed to be a professional, should never have gone and tweeted immediately after the match. :roll:

:

Madine was in the South Stand on Wednesday night, necking a pint of Magners whilst watching the second half.

That doesn't seem like growing up to me.

Bolton were by far the best team today

Bolton are a good team Corker mate and shouldn't be far off the top two come the end of the season so overall you take it on the chin and get on with it into the next game, sort of live and learn. Had this defeat not been on the back end of a few before it then I think a few more Owls fans would be a bit less disappointed with it looking at who you actually played.

I haven't heard or seen a thing about your game today as i've been down Yoooooooovill Town so I can't comment as of yet, will probably catch the highlights on Player tomorrow to see how you faired but conceding another 2 goals doesn't fair well matey. That back four of yours need sorting out before the rot well and truely sets in.

...... Bolton are a very good side and deserved the win by far ...

Both started 'edgy' to me ... understandable, given recent results. Though they should've had a Pen in 40 secs IMO ... guess that made up (a bit) for midweek?

Both goals were poor defensively ... no-one on the post and that blind overhead hook by your C-H for their 2nd :huh: .... brainless and didn't clear the danger, though an excellent finish.

You looked okay going forward but need a commanding C-H ... a Pearson or a Mike Lyons-type methinks.

Something REALLY solid in front of Kirkland who did nothing wrong.

From H-T til, ironically, your Pen - Bolton were in a different gear and could've been out of sight.

But then from 1-1 that error gave 'em the lead straight away again and despite your huff and puff thought they merited the points.

(Kevin) Davies was very good I thought, did the simple things well .... and Zat Knight .... you guys just seem to lack a bit of belief ... obviously due to this mini-run.

Enjoyed the day ... though the EQ on the PA needs tweaking ... :thumbsup: lol .... about 8 gallon of Mid where I was sat :gag: