Brooklyn Steakhouse restaurant near Kelham Island

We went, found half a dead beetle I'm the coleslaw. We couldn't eat the food. Can never go back there again I'm afraid.

I don't do meat so burger establishments are wasted on me.

so is this place open and where is it? google doesn't say anything about it - bizarre

We went to the Brooklyn for a boxing weigh in an we ate there after,I had a chicken burger and it came on a wooden board with coleslaw,saled and a small basket of homemade chips, the chicken burger was a full chicken breast and cooked just right, the chips were like proper home made and very nice,we also had desert which was good and well presented as we were eating live jazz music was playing making it a great atmosphere,although it did take a while to get the food it wasn't a problem because the music was playin and we were all chatting. So get your own reviews by trying it.a great night out

I went in a couple of weekends ago and the food was absolutely top notch. A little expensive but the best steak I have had for a long while! I will be going back fairly regularly.

Hmmm, bit of a mixed review. Anyone been there for drinks only?

They're all the same these places, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, TGI Fridays etc. Overpriced burgers for people too pretentious to go to Burger King. I'd rather go Wimpy myself.

I prefer Wimpy and how it used to be cooked on a hot plate.

Where is the nearest Wimpy? The last one I went to was way down on the M1 Services?

Careful with that voucher, unless you can make it there on a weekday at lunchtime its useless. I just went to buy one as planned on taking a look on Saturday.

If anyone does fancy trying this place there's a Living Social deal on today... Living Social

Looks good, but I just found it for a quid cheaper on Sheffield Deal of the Day.

...sorry if I did anything wrong, I'm new to this, hence the non-linked quote.